Pro REEDDDDBUUUDDDD

James

Staff member
no, unfortunately I did not. I was watching the qualifying races and lost track of time. Looked at my cell phone and saw that it was 930 :doh: there were huge lines, and with the sun beating down on me me i said eff that, and just walked around and collected the posters, I also got some free samples.
Yeah you would've had to be in line really early. We brought a couple bags of ice with us (friends ran out) and we when went through the pit pass gate at 8:15 (to take it to them), the line was already a good 40 ft long. :facepalm: Sucks that you didn't get any autographs, but hey you at least have a bunch of pinups now. :lol:
I saw Brayton, Barcia, and Tomac in the pits. Brayton had just got done with a heat, and the other 2 were stretching and getting massages like pansies :smirk:
:smirk: Yeah that's pretty lame, they should have setup a kiddie pool like the Driven to Ride guys did. :lol: The water was clear in the morning, but after the last moto it was a nice shit-stain color. :puke:

Yeah you would've had to be in line really early. We brought a couple bags of ice with us (friends ran out) and we when went through the pit pass gate at 8:15 (to take it to them), the line was already a good 40 ft long. :facepalm: Sucks that you didn't get any autographs, but hey you at least have a bunch of pinups now. :lol:

:smirk: Yeah that's pretty lame, they should have setup a kiddie pool like the Driven to Ride guys did. :lol: The water was clear in the morning, but after the last moto it was a nice shit-stain color. :puke:
:lol: I was going to wait in line for some signatures from the PC Kawi guys but the line was like wrapped around the trailer, some with the redbull KTM tent.

James

Staff member
some with the redbull KTM tent.
Not sure what the deal was with the KTM tent. :lol: They were packing up, as in taking down their canopy, and people were still standing there. :facepalm: If I was on the KTM team I'd be like "Leave us the F alone!" :lol:

Not sure what the deal was with the KTM tent. :lol: They were packing up, as in taking down their canopy, and people were still standing there. :facepalm: If I was on the KTM team I'd be like "Leave us the F alone!" :lol:
I didn't see that, I was only in the pits for 45 minutes at the most. Way too hot to walk around in the sun. I picked up a snow cone on the way back to my chair, it was Tiger blood flavor :smirk: it's actually strawberry vanilla, but it was awesome :thumb:

James

Staff member
I didn't see that, I was only in the pits for 45 minutes at the most. Way too hot to walk around in the sun. I picked up a snow cone on the way back to my chair, it was Tiger blood flavor :smirk: it's actually strawberry vanilla, but it was awesome :thumb:
It was after the races were over and the teams were packing up to leave. I picked up some ice cream however it was melting faster than I could eat it. :lol: