Pro REEDDDDBUUUDDDD

Awesome race, but apparently.. James was in the VIP tent... :bonk: was looking around for him the entire time I was there, including back in the pits and what not.. Did he mention the thermometers there were reading HAF aka hot as :f:?

James

Staff member
:gibbs: HELLO!! spoiler alert for those that havent seen it
:sorry:
figures lol. Dungey> :deadhorse: <rest of the pack :P
Yeah both him and Baggett were on fire. :ride:
Awesome race, but apparently.. James was in the VIP tent... :bonk: was looking around for him the entire time I was there, including back in the pits and what not..
Sorry Brian, the Friday heat got to me so we just stayed in the industry/rider tent and pits all day Saturday. We did walk over to the finish line once but I almost keeled over from the heat. :bonk: So this was my view for all 6 motos. :lol:

uploadfromtaptalk1341676117071.jpg

You get those autographs you were after?

You get those autographs you were after?
no, unfortunately I did not. I was watching the qualifying races and lost track of time. Looked at my cell phone and saw that it was 930 :doh: there were huge lines, and with the sun beating down on me me i said eff that, and just walked around and collected the posters, I also got some free samples. I saw Brayton, Barcia, and Tomac in the pits. Brayton had just got done with a heat, and the other 2 were stretching and getting massages like pansies :smirk: