Pro REEDDDDBUUUDDDD

I really wanted to go. However painting the house all week in that miserable heat took it out of me. I couldn't get out of the pool.

James

Staff member
I really wanted to go. However painting the house all week in that miserable heat took it out of me. I couldn't get out of the pool.
Yeah it was way to hot. Of course we couldn't have had this week's weather last week, it's cold outside! :lol:

Yeah it was way to hot. Of course we couldn't have had this week's weather last week, it's cold outside! :lol:
Cold? We are hitting over 100 the last couple days and it will be that way all week. Time to go to the lake and cool off.

James

Staff member
Cold? We are hitting over 100 the last couple days and it will be that way all week. Time to go to the lake and cool off.
Last Wed-Sat it was 105 with a "feels like" of over 110. This week it's in the upper 80's during the day and 60's for the overnights, aka cold. :lol:

Last Wed-Sat it was 105 with a "feels like" of over 110. This week it's in the upper 80's during the day and 60's for the overnights, aka cold. :lol:
:lol: "feels Like" That cracks me up. IT was 123 in Death Valley yesterday and the "feels like" was 123. 80 is what we are seeing at the beaches, that is nice weather right there. It's going to be 113 out in Spangler today, Who wants to go riding?:ride:

James

Staff member
Wasn't the HI for red buuuuuudddd 118 last year?
The temp wasn't that much higher, I'm thinking it was ~110, however the humidity was worse.
I heard the riot in the campground was pretty good Saturday night....
Not sure about Saturday night, but I do know that they had to break out the mace on Friday night. :lol: Walked through the B Lot on Saturday morning and the amount of empty beer cans was staggering.

Not sure about Saturday night, but I do know that they had to break out the mace on Friday night. :lol: Walked through the B Lot on Saturday morning and the amount of empty beer cans was staggering.

I thought my buddy said that was Saturday night. He said he was standing guard of his truck while another buddy yelled "America Fuck yeah" at the cops and had a can of mace unleashed upon him.

I really wish I would have gone :(

James

Staff member
I thought my buddy said that was Saturday night. He said he was standing guard of his truck while another buddy yelled "America Fuck yeah" at the cops and had a can of mace unleashed upon him.

I really wish I would have gone :(
I heard about it Saturday morning so I know it happened Friday night, however I wouldn't be surprised if there was one both nights. The B Lot was pretty empty come Sunday morning though.