reed cage 97 kx250

SUCCESS with a capital S. No external leaks so far so good. When it cools ill rip off exhaust and check the top of the piston for internal leaks. I couldnt help myself I had to give it a blast on the ride. it band changed 2nd, 3rd, 4th gear then rared up on me. Gunna have to be carefull with this one. IM STOOKED. Friggin awesome.

I lost it drink driving. I got home from work and had my last 2 beers the went to the bottleshop to get more and the cops pulled me over. Assholes.

Agh thats a bummer. I almost got one after 1 beer with my kid in the truck. They mean business now. So I quit having that.

Yeah usually if I have 1 beer I dont drive but meh too late to cry now hey. I just checked my plug its the original plug but looks alot more light grey in colour compared to before which was a mud brown. Maybe too lean? I need to rejet but need to break in first.20150321_110255.jpg 20150321_110246.jpg

Yeah usually if I have 1 beer I dont drive but meh too late to cry now hey. I just checked my plug its the original plug but looks alot more light grey in colour compared to before which was a mud brown. Maybe too lean? I need to rejet but need to break in first.View attachment 25519 View attachment 25521

I only look for grey or white plugs.
Certain brands of oil will leave a plug black and shiny (belray mc1) and others will leave it look sooty (Yamalube) that doesn't mean it's running rich. To properly gauge a bikes burn you need to do a plug chop and read the band at the insulator base on the inside.