Recipe and Food Pics thread.

Ok so don't know if Banquet chicken patties qualify as food, but I have a problem. As you can see clearly in the pic below, the bag containing the product in question says "resealable"

image.jpg

And as you can also see in the next pic, I am carefully following instructions and cutting along the dotted line

image.jpg

Now can anyone tell me how this bag is resealable on its own, without the help of duct tape, C clamps, staples, thumb tacs, or wood glue?

image.jpg

Any suggestions are welcome, also don't know if any of you are qualified to give legal advice, but do I have any recourse here?

Last edited:
Ok so don't know if Banquet chicken patties qualify as food, but I have a problem. As you can see clearly in the pic below, the bag containing the product in question says "resealable"

View attachment 23314

And as you can also see in the next pic, I am carefully following instructions and cutting along the dotted line

View attachment 23315

Now can anyone tell me how this bag is resealable on its own, without the help of duct tape, C clamps, staples, thumb tacs, or wood glue?

View attachment 23316

Any suggestions are welcome, also don't know if any of you are qualified to give legal advice, but do I have any recourse here?

LOL I DID THIS TOO, THEY ARE LYING TO US

oh and these are some pics from my little business.......... http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Palma-CA/So-Chocolatey-Sweets/248532484229?ref=ts

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg
Oh wow. That looks so so great!!! :drool:

ok here is one thats been blowing up on the internet lately that i just had to try.

its called Beer Can Burgers.

make about a 1/4lb meatball. seasoned however you like your meat seasoned and smash the bottom of a beer can into it.. cold meat and a cold can works better. Then you form the meat up around the bottom of the can. about a inch and half or so high. Next you wrap your bacon around the hamburger and remove the can.

next is up to you. you fill that hole with whatever good stuff you enjoy. on our first this is what I did.

i took just about a lb of bacon and cooked it in the oven at 325 for about 30 min flipping it half way.
Once the bacon is fully cooked emulsify that shit till a sticky bacon powder almost.

then i took about a 1/4(.290 lb to be exact according to my empty package ) of crumbled blue cheese and i mixed 4 cloves of garlic and all of the bacon puree together. then i added a bit of cilantro(i like the taste but its going in everything right now cause im getting lots of it from the garden) and mix it all together till its one.

next i took some sauteed onions and slapped those babys on top of the blue cheese bacon mixture.

Now i cook on medium to low heat with a lid on the cast iron pan. The meat will cook fairly fast compared to the bacon and it was really so for us last night so we had to throw them in the oven at 350 for 10 mins or so just to get the bacon cooked a bit more. You never flip this burger. One thing i will do next time is instead of using a fully raw bacon to start with i will cook that bacon for maybe 15 mins or till tis about half way cooked before wrapping... this will give you a more cooked piece in the end.

and the cooking it pic...
11230040_10153316501392480_1838220612027346296_n.jpg

and the eating it pic...
11377081_10153316558652480_4059259087544943524_n.jpg

The best way i can explain to you how fucking good this is will be with a quote from my son after we ate...
"dad this burger is Hodad's worthy"
fuck yea if you dont know hodad's its constantly on lists and tv shows for being one of the top hamburger places in the USA... by far the best in San Diego/California for that as well. Guy voted it the best burger in the country on Tripple D's... yea that comment made me proud :)