Recipe and Food Pics thread.

Man vs. Food dork.:poke:

I got your dork.... there's another show with a guy that travels around to places that BBQ/Grill there food... not sure of the name but it's close to man vs. FIRE... He's a short, chubby guy from Trinidad... Roger something. He's also on the show Heat Seekers... NOW WHAT HUH HUH HUH??? That all you got?? :moon:.... yup, there it is :wow: wanna see it again... :moon: ..... :P

I got your dork.... there's another show with a guy that travels around to places that BBQ/Grill there food... not sure of the name but it's close to man vs. FIRE... He's a short, chubby guy from Trinidad... Roger something. He's also on the show Heat Seekers... NOW WHAT HUH HUH HUH??? That all you got?? :moon:.... yup, there it is :wow: wanna see it again... :moon: ..... :P
That would be Roger Mooking. He and Aaron Sanchez are GREAT on the Heat Seekers. Love to watch them struggle with the extreme heat of the things they eat especially when it make Aaron go into his Spanish tirade.:smirk:

Man vs. Food dork.:poke:

That would be Roger Mooking. He and Aaron Sanchez are GREAT on the Heat Seekers. Love to watch them struggle with the extreme heat of the things they eat especially when it make Aaron go into his Spanish tirade.:smirk:

The other show is called Man-Fire food. Another good one.

that's it.... I was close

Can we set a date for the wedding?
Like a pair of old BITCHES! :smirk: