Husqvarna REbuilding a HUSKY TC510 Please help

Good point, however you can typically go through a few pistons before you need to do head work (valves). I'd probably replace the cam chain regardless though as they stretch.

I'm approaching 50 hrs on my current piston and plan on dropping a new one in this winter, won't do anything with the valves/head though.

Thats insanity, I can probably easily go twice that on a two stroke piston safely. And I still don't have valves. :prof::banana:
Those 250f are like blondes....

Bills Motorcycle Plus in Salem OR, Halls in IL, Motoxotica in Vacaville CA would be the 3 places I would check if I needed those parts and lived in Seattle - in addition to the other places already mentioned.

Bills Motorcycle Plus in Salem OR, Halls in IL, Motoxotica in Vacaville CA would be the 3 places I would check if I needed those parts and lived in Seattle - in addition to the other places already mentioned.

tasky's metric cycle is the local husky dealer... they seem to have dent prices and a huge selection of bikes... never shopped for parts there though..,

tasky's metric cycle is the local husky dealer... they seem to have dent prices and a huge selection of bikes... never shopped for parts there though..,

Taskys is a great shop and good people :thumb:

I did not mention them, because someone else already had done that.