4 Stroke Rear Tail Light

I am looking to upgrade from my stock pos license plate holder and tail light to a new low profile LED set up. I have seen the Baja version and another European Enduro version. I am not sure where these are available, can not find them on Ebay. Does anyone have this after market set up and if so, what type and where did you get it from? This is for the 2008 530 EXCR. And of course pictures would be great.

I have the "euro subfender", ktm hadrparts item. It doesn't have a license plate light so not technically DOT approved, but we don't worry about the small stuff.

I am getting ready to run the Euro version on my modded TTR. Seems to be a clean swap. Stock part numbers from KTM and runs about $80 - $100 bucks depending on where you find it. Will not find it on E-Bay though.

I actually found one of these on Ebay. Seems as though there are two to chose from, Sicass and Euro version. I have searched on here but can not find the write up regarding this application. Wait to see what the Rack comes up with.
I am getting ready to run the Euro version on my modded TTR. Seems to be a clean swap. Stock part numbers from KTM and runs about $80 - $100 bucks depending on where you find it. Will not find it on E-Bay though.

I actually found one of these on Ebay. Seems as though there are two to chose from, Sicass and Euro version. I have searched on here but can not find the write up regarding this application. Wait to see what the Rack comes up with.

I had the Sicass on my 2008 KTM 450 ECX it did not hold up very well. I ended up adding the KTM Euro fender from KTM. Here are the parts numbers. I now have this on the old 08 and the new 10.

KTM Rear Fender.jpg

Thanks for the input. I ordered the one off Ebay, $84.00. Are you running the turn signals too or did you decide not to? I have not had any turn signals to begin with. :devil: Not like I ever ride this bike on the roads.
I had the Sicass on my 2008 KTM 450 ECX it did not hold up very well. I ended up adding the KTM Euro fender from KTM. Here are the parts numbers. I now have this on the old 08 and the new 10.

View attachment 1788

Thanks for the input. I ordered the one off Ebay, $84.00. Are you running the turn signals too or did you decide not to? I have not had any turn signals to begin with. :devil: Not like I ever ride this bike on the roads.
what one did you order off e-bay. I will be running my flush mounts just for the occasional run down the pavenment...

KTM 08 09 10 11 EXC XC XCW LED Tail Light Tailight Lite

%21B+l5G%28g%21mk%7E$%28KGrHqQOKjYEzowe7Z%287BN%21Hs4IIng%7E%7E_35.JPG

%21B+l5G%28g%21mk%7E$%28KGrHqQOKjYEzowe7Z%287BN%21Hs4IIng%7E%7E_14.JPG
%21B+l5HDQEGk%7E$%28KGrHqMOKjcEz,6WG6j6BN%21Hs71o2%21%7E%7E_14.JPG
%21B+l5Hvg%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHqYOKiwEzVfe9p-9BN%21Hs+jwhQ%7E%7E_14.JPG
%21B+l5IcwEWk%7E$%28KGrHqUOKjEEzQojIPqOBN%21HtD8-e%21%7E%7E_14.JPG

Price:US $84.95
http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/coverage/index.html

I got the new light set up and installed it and I really like it. Personally, I think this is a much better and more durable set up than the Sicass version that my friend has, as some of you have mentioned as well. I will put up a picture for you picture fiends this weekend. :P

As promised for all you picture fiends. DSCN1313.jpg And it is actually visible when on the trails, according to my buddies who are behind me. :smirk: