4 Stroke Rear Tail Light

Yes it has the brake light along with illuminating the license plate. It does not have turn signals as those are separate but I am not in any hurry to get those. I never had the stock ones on anyway and I don't ride in the street often, if at all. It was the plug and play set up, straight from KTM.

KTM 08 09 10 11 EXC XC XCW LED Tail Light Tailight Lite

%21B+l5G%28g%21mk%7E$%28KGrHqQOKjYEzowe7Z%287BN%21Hs4IIng%7E%7E_35.JPG

%21B+l5G%28g%21mk%7E$%28KGrHqQOKjYEzowe7Z%287BN%21Hs4IIng%7E%7E_14.JPG
%21B+l5HDQEGk%7E$%28KGrHqMOKjcEz,6WG6j6BN%21Hs71o2%21%7E%7E_14.JPG
%21B+l5Hvg%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHqYOKiwEzVfe9p-9BN%21Hs+jwhQ%7E%7E_14.JPG
%21B+l5IcwEWk%7E$%28KGrHqUOKjEEzQojIPqOBN%21HtD8-e%21%7E%7E_14.JPG

Price:US $84.95
http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/coverage/index.html

way better looking. i will be putting this on my 530 soon. Also whos brilliant idea was it to make it so the dtock turn signal sits jsut a couple inches in front of the exhaust :picard:... i cant stand the sound of it bouncing off that turn signal

way better looking. i will be putting this on my 530 soon. Also whos brilliant idea was it to make it so the dtock turn signal sits jsut a couple inches in front of the exhaust :picard:... i cant stand the sound of it bouncing off that turn signal
You need this setup Trav, minus the stock rear taillight assembly. I will be replacing mine as well and transferring these onto the new setup.:thumb:
Picture 0126.jpg

i am surprised it hasn't melted off yet.

Here is my before and after pics

DSCN2149.jpg

DSCN2148.jpg

DSCN2152.jpg

DSCN2153.jpg

DSCN2155.jpg

These are the turn signals that I used

DSCN2150.jpg

I like the blue anodizing on the TTR but that ORANGE fender :thinking: And what is with the "KTM" decals on a TTR :noidea:

Friggen wanna be :picard::P
Hey the blue hub matches the graphic kit. :thinking: I wonder how that Kaboom sticker got on there? Someone must have broke into the compound...

Hey the blue hub matches the graphic kit. :thinking: I wonder how that Kaboom sticker got on there? Someone must have broke into the compound...

:devil:

:prof:Maybe take some of your CTR stickers and modify it to "TTR" and put it in place of the KABOOM sticker :noidea: