Ready For a Upgrade....

Hey guys,

I really wanna new bike. I want to upgrade to something with more suspension, more power and lighter.
Right now I have a Honda CFR230. I love to trail ride. I'm open to ideas..

Oh and it has to be pretty:smirk:

thanks Chas

if you like the Honda then the next Honda to consider is the 250X. Its a heck of a trail bike. KTM 200 is more of a race bike. Depends upon where you are in ability and your style, whether you charge hard or like to sit and cruise.

Budget? Skill? ever road a big bike? need an e-start?

She has a 230 so she has E-start now. The 230 is a heavy bike so I don't think she will have any problem with a "big" bike. Seriously, I think the 200 or the 250X would be great bikes for you. The X probably has more similar power delivery characteristics as you are used to. Good luck :thumb:

She has a 230 so she has E-start now. The 230 is a heavy bike so I don't think she will have any problem with a "big" bike. Seriously, I think the 200 or the 250X would be great bikes for you. The X probably has more similar power delivery characteristics as you are used to. Good luck :thumb:
200 is not the slightest bit similar to the 250x..... It got 45% more power, :lol:

I will fill in some blanks here. She is a pretty good rider. I think the bike has held her back more then anything. Her last few rides she was wanting more power. I think she is to the point of wanting to pull the tire up to cross things and maybe catch a jump or two. She rides 90% of the time standing up. On a desert road (Two Track) she would ride side by side and was able to handle what ever the road had in it. Ruts, rocks, what ever. She has never really kick started anything. She can pick up a WR250 so a big bike isn't a problem. The seat height spooks her a little so I figured throw in a kuba link in a bike and let her go. Anyways I'm sure she will listen to you guys more anyways so have at it. :thumb:

200 is not the slightest bit similar to the 250x..... It got 45% more power, :lol:

What the heck are you talking about Jos? Where did I say anything about the two bikes being similar? They are both great off-road bikes for someone her size. I said the power delivery of the 250X would be more familiar to her than the 2T. :noidea::noidea:

What the heck are you talking about Jos? Where did I say anything about the two bikes being similar? They are both great off-road bikes for someone her size. I said the power delivery of the 250X would be more familiar to her than the 2T. :noidea::noidea:
You are were inferring that they were substitutes for each other, right? As you suggested both would work well. :devil: