Random Videos

havent even watched that yet i know its good just because i can read "isle of man tt montage"

its one thing i can never pass up when its on tv... if i see it on i have to watch

whats crazy watching those slow mo's is notice how little of the tire is actually in contact with the ground when its not leaned over

i had a high speed wobble moment today on my dirtbike. i was wearing new undies and i had to throw them away.

i was 5th gear pinned about to put it in 6th .... i didnt look but im guesing i was doing about 80 when i got the speed wobbles in my bars..... i recovered but damm that was scary.

i had a high speed wobble moment today on my dirtbike. i was wearing new undies and i had to throw them away.

i was 5th gear pinned about to put it in 6th .... i didnt look but im guesing i was doing about 80 when i got the speed wobbles in my bars..... i recovered but damm that was scary.
Nothing good about that feeling - well, except that short lived warmth feeling in the boxers :smirk:

it was good not feeling pain .... or most likely waking up in the hospital ... .or even worse at the pearly gates..... i will take some poopy pants over that anyday :smirk: