Random Videos

This is a video of my friend and his buddies up in the Reno area. I thought it was sort of funny and cool. I enjoy seeing everyone's ride videos with different styles, music and editing. Even if they arnt in English. Riding is universal and so is crashing :smirk:

Great edit Sun - thanks for sharing :thumb:

Thanks but I did not edit this. I just copied the link to share. My buddy is in the video. It has some "funny" edits though. I want to get busy with some better movie making. Better edits, music and content. My iphone videos are boring and crappy quality. When are you gonna post up a video Ledge? Perhaps you have and I missed it? I want to see more of "Ledge's Life":camera:on the lake and bike in Canada. It must be more then GREAT!

Thanks but I did not edit this. I just copied the link to share. My buddy is in the video. It has some "funny" edits though. I want to get busy with some better movie making. Better edits, music and content. My iphone videos are boring and crappy quality. When are you gonna post up a video Ledge? Perhaps you have and I missed it? I want to see more of "Ledge's Life":camera:on the lake and bike in Canada. It must be more then GREAT!
I have posted a few pictures here somewhere Sun but, I have no idea where they would be found. I also have actually posted a vid of Monkey-Boy here a while ago but, again, I can't remember where :lol: perhaps James knows how to search for it :noidea: In any event, I enjoyed your vid :thumb: