Random Videos

Pets are the best and members of the family.:thumb:

Yeah..... they are the best. when we got home last night I opened the door to the garage for the "girls" to come in, they sleep in there... all 3 came in, I went down the line and petted oldest to youngest as required (like when feeding)... then they went to their specific beds, 2 on doggy pillows and1 on a chair and laid down... where I repeated the same thing, only backwards ending with the oldest... :D

James

Staff member
Yeah..... they are the best. when we got home last night I opened the door to the garage for the "girls" to come in, they sleep in there... all 3 came in, I went down the line and petted oldest to youngest as required (like when feeding)... then they went to their specific beds, 2 on doggy pillows and1 on a chair and laid down... where I repeated the same thing, only backwards ending with the oldest... :D

:whip:

No whip necessary./.. just smart dogs... there's a pecking order, the oldest Chilli has her choice of beds, Emmy the younbgest but biggest takes the other pillow and Pepper the smallest prefers to sleep up on a chair. with Pepper and Chilli, all I have to do is point to where I want them to go and they go.