Random Videos

About Lycra cyclist and canyon roads. I am the inspector for all special events in the County of Orange and they are the worst pieces of shit on Carbon Fiber. Errogant idiots that think a 20lb bike with a 150lb. Rider is going to make a 3000lb behicle traveling 55mph slow down for them. In all my years of inspecting, at least I have never had to call an ambulance for road kill pick up. They listen when you threaten to close down the event. But not all of them, they are considered statistics. My buddy was in the hospital for over 5 months after a Lycra fag rode his bike into his motorcycle on Santiago Canyon Road, and it has an 8 ft bike lane. Cyclist decide to u turn without looking and Kawi 650 ran his dumb ass over.

About Lycra cyclist and canyon roads. I am the inspector for all special events in the County of Orange and they are the worst pieces of shit on Carbon Fiber. Errogant idiots that think a 20lb bike with a 150lb. Rider is going to make a 3000lb behicle traveling 55mph slow down for them. In all my years of inspecting, at least I have never had to call an ambulance for road kill pick up. They listen when you threaten to close down the event. But not all of them, they are considered statistics. My buddy was in the hospital for over 5 months after a Lycra fag rode his bike into his motorcycle on Santiago Canyon Road, and it has an 8 ft bike lane. Cyclist decide to u turn without looking and Kawi 650 ran his dumb ass over.
Soooo, how do you really feel?..:smirk:

:lol: ^^^^ Don't hold back P841, don't hold back - you'll blow a blood vessel right the frick out of your forehead. Let your feelings go man and tell us how you really feel about those "Lycra fags" (best descripter I have ever heard) :lol:...:lol:

In my youth. 20 something plus years ago I was a Lycra Fag. But I was a responsible Lycra Fag as I road a street bike also. I remember sharing the road with a lot of inconsiderate 3000lb vehicle drivers. However it was in my best interest to get out of their way, even though I had (HAVE) the same right to be on the road. If there was a bike lane to be used, You betcha I used it. Otherwise I used about 12 inches of the lane just to the left of the absolute shoulder. The best part was while riding down from Lake Tahoe was when I was able to over take cars using the passing lane. The look on the drivers face was priceless.

Im surprised it wasnt the guys 3 or 4 riders across the entire lane, hoggin the road like they do sometimes.

The cyclists that do ride 3 or 4 abreast on mtn. roads are A HOLES, and should be cited by law enforcement if they get caught doing it. Sure they have every right to be on the road just like the guy on the motorcycle that plowed into the two responsible riders. But slower moving traffic should be at or very near the shoulder so as to not impede the flow of traffic and or cause or be in an accident.

"Worst shit on Carbon Fiber." :lol: I call them "Shavers." And dont try and tell me all these guys have to shave their legs. Bull shit!

:lol: ^^^^ Don't hold back P841, don't hold back - you'll blow a blood vessel right the frick out of your forehead. Let your feelings go man and tell us how you really feel about those "Lycra fags" (best descripter I have ever heard) :lol:...:lol:

I will admit I've blown some vessels, but usually I get up on them when Im on the bike and then I will down shift nice and loud and then ride right behind in 1st or 2nd, twist then let off, twist then let off...after a bit of that they start looking back at me all annoyed, then I shake my head and wait for them to move over. Sometimes we exhange pleasantries:busted: Sometimes I just want to line my foot up and move then over myself:forman:

In my youth. 20 something plus years ago I was a Lycra Fag. But I was a responsible Lycra Fag as I road a street bike also. I remember sharing the road with a lot of inconsiderate 3000lb vehicle drivers. However it was in my best interest to get out of their way, even though I had (HAVE) the same right to be on the road. If there was a bike lane to be used, You betcha I used it. Otherwise I used about 12 inches of the lane just to the left of the absolute shoulder. The best part was while riding down from Lake Tahoe was when I was able to over take cars using the passing lane. The look on the drivers face was priceless.

I too back in the day (from 23-28) was a cyclist. I used to ride all of these Malibu Canyons but not The Snake. I miss those days of being in great shape from cycling. It did cause me some knee problems though. But it is really such a great conditioning sport. Tahoe would be an awesome place to ride. I bet you did surprise some motorists 2Smoke.

Of course I'm stereo typing when I say they ALL hog the road but, not about the shaving part:smirk:
As far as Im concerned :prof: you lose points if you wear spandex AND shave your legs

:naughty: Dont do that guys. You may lose your Man Card that way:smirk:

Well Sun Im guilty of being a shaver and wearing Spandex (lycra) at the same time. However................ Im going to let the uninformed (ignorant) people know why a lot (not all) serious (competitive) male cyclists shave there legs. In the even that you go down with the bike and get some nasty road rash. The wound is easier to to clean, AND there is less chance of getting infection because you can clean it better, AND it heals faster. Plus it takes like 1 tenth of a gram of drag off the rider. Im not buying that last part too much. But the other a fore mentioned reasons I can attest too as the truth.

So can I keep my man card for making you informed, or less ignorant. Its such an ugly word. But I use it a lot.

See thats just it. YOU think. Are you a medical professional? Where you there on the scene? NOPE to both question. However you are entitled to your opinion.

Dang I have a carbon fiber road bike and MTB. I do wear spandex that is sown into my MTB shorts that I wear when I do ride my road bike. I don't shave my legs as I feel that extra drag gives me more of a work out.

I can see the guy taking an ambulance as he was visiting from the UK and it was best to get checked out and I'm sure they did not have a car near buy to drive him. I'm sure if his bike was fine he might have rode out of there, who knows.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Dang I have a carbon fiber road bike and MTB. I do wear spandex that is sown into my MTB shorts that I wear when I do ride my road bike. I don't shave my legs as I feel that extra drag gives me more of a work out.

I can see the guy taking an ambulance as he was visiting from the UK and it was best to get checked out and I'm sure they did not have a car near buy to drive him. I'm sure if his bike was fine he might have rode out of there, who knows.
:noidea:
orange+lycra+spandex+zentai+suit.jpg

-BIG DAN :noidea: