Random Photos

Quite frankly, I think gays should be able to have the same benefits as straight married people, but they already have civil unions and such. I think it should be called something else, like, partnership marrige or something. I was for it until I thought about the fact that a lot of people don't want their kids to be exposed to it all. If it was flat out marrige the kids school books would read "The adventures of Mr and Mr. Brown". The truth of the matter is though it's only straight people fighting about this, most gays just don't care :noidea: I find it funny.

I thought I'd put this in the random file.

Wild Turkey season here in Ohio. Me and a buddy went out early Sunday morn last weekend, and heard a bunch of Toms ringing the spring woods with their awesome gobbling at first light. If you never heard that sound, it can carry for a mile, and if close, makes the hair on your neck stand up. It is LOUD! We were walking my back trail at the cabin at 6:50 am, and holy shit! >>GOBBLE! MF'n GOBBLE!<<They were close! There was a small clearing in front of us, so we staked out some decoys and sucked up into a low bush nearby together. Hey, it's cool to see one or the other whack a Tom, plus one can call while the other mans the gun. We were sitting side by side when TWO BOSS TOM's came over a slight rise in full strut posing for hens. Without a sound, I saw him point right, then left, very subtlety. He whispered "click 3", which I knew meant when I heard the safety of his gun click off, do a "3, 2, 1, BANG!"
We shot at almost the same instant and dropped two Boss Toms! One weighed 22 lbs, and the other 23 lbs. We were back in camp by 7:20am and making breakfast!

The second image is the 22 lb bird he got the week before! Rat bastard! He's one up on me!

Gotta say, that was one cool hunt with you and your best buddy whacking Turks side-by-side at the same time!

2012-05-06-08.48.17.jpg

2012-04-29 09.56.04 (1).jpg

I thought I'd put this in the random file.

Wild Turkey season here in Ohio. Me and a buddy went out early Sunday morn last weekend, and heard a bunch of Toms ringing the spring woods with their awesome gobbling at first light. If you never heard that sound, it can carry for a mile, and if close, makes the hair on your neck stand up. It is LOUD! We were walking my back trail at the cabin at 6:50 am, and holy shit! >>GOBBLE! MF'n GOBBLE!<<They were close! There was a small clearing in front of us, so we staked out some decoys and sucked up into a low bush nearby together. Hey, it's cool to see one or the other whack a Tom, plus one can call while the other mans the gun. We were sitting side by side when TWO BOSS TOM's came over a slight rise in full strut posing for hens. Without a sound, I saw him point right, then left, very subtlety. He whispered "click 3", which I knew meant when I heard the safety of his gun click off, do a "3, 2, 1, BANG!"
We shot at almost the same instant and dropped two Boss Toms! One weighed 22 lbs, and the other 23 lbs. We were back in camp by 7:20am and making breakfast!

The second image is the 22 lb bird he got the week before! Rat bastard! He's one up on me!

Gotta say, that was one cool hunt with you and your best buddy whacking Turks side-by-side at the same time!

That just don't sound right! Can I get Alec to block please.. :lol::lol::lol::P

Cool though, 1st pick no show!!!

Say what?
That just don't sound right! Can I get Alec to block please.. :lol::lol::lol::P

Cool though, 1st pick no show!!!

Say what? Me no understand! I've team hunted Turks all the time! It's not unusual! The are in FLOCKS, meaning more than one, and in quantity! If you can get a good bunch, multiple hunters can pare out the Toms without everyone competing. If you are insinuating that it didn't happen, then deal with it! Gotta go get some more, leaving for the cabin now!

uzGps.jpg