Random Photos

These warbirds are fun and nice to look at but they are not the best planes to fly. If you want to fly slow and have lot's of maneuverability you should try some 3D Hobby planes. I read where your jet plane did not have a long life. :lol: Shit happens.
Well I opted not to get the P 38. However I did decided to get this one. Ordered it up this morning. Should be here next week some time.View attachment 5150

These warbirds are fun and nice to look at but they are not the best planes to fly. If you want to fly slow and have lot's of maneuverability you should try some 3D Hobby planes. I read where your jet plane did not have a long life. :lol: Shit happens.

This one is pretty big. 58 in wing on it. And Ive seen a couple of different video reviews on it and both pilots had good things to say about it. One guy intentionally stalled it and it stalls straight forward and pretty gently at that. When I flew nitro powered stuff I flew mostly pattern ships and aerobatic stuff, like the Extra 300 and Ultimate Biplane, and Pitts Special. Put big props on them with a gentle pitch they flew very slow and very manuverable. The Extra and the Ultimate where 3D capable. The Pitts not so much but still fun to fly.

Snapshot_20111021.jpg

new goggles :smirk:

This one is pretty big. 58 in wing on it. And Ive seen a couple of different video reviews on it and both pilots had good things to say about it. One guy intentionally stalled it and it stalls straight forward and pretty gently at that. When I flew nitro powered stuff I flew mostly pattern ships and aerobatic stuff, like the Extra 300 and Ultimate Biplane, and Pitts Special. Put big props on them with a gentle pitch they flew very slow and very manuverable. The Extra and the Ultimate where 3D capable. The Pitts not so much but still fun to fly.

Stranger Danger!

Where can I get one of those planes?