Random Photos

Fagindrag.jpg

View attachment 4916
Just bought one of these this morning. Its been a while since Ive flown so it might be short lived. But I'll have fun while it lasts.

Crashed once, repaired it. Flew it one more time and Destroyed it. Gutted it out for electronics. It was grossly under powered, and super twitchy. I think it may have even been just a little tail heavy. What I should have done before I made a snap purchase was check it out for flight reviews. After the first flight I wasnt overly impressed and decided to look for a flight review. I found one. I kid you not as the guy is getting the plane airborne it did the same things I experience, and the words that came out of his mouth ( WHOA BABY come on............ climb. Yep this one flies like a turd just like the other one!) So I shot the guy a message via You Tube. I asked him where he was flying it at and what the elevation was he was flying at. 3800 ft. Im at 5000 ft. and it was a warm day out about 80 degrees. So the air is much thinner and the heat of the day made the air density even less. Which explains why it bearly got off the ground on the last flight. That and only having a 29 inch wing span it wasnt really designed to fly as slowly as it was able to go.

So................... Ive got another plane on my list. Ive done a little more home work and this particular one has a much larger wing span (better lift) is capable of flying slowly. It also has a couple of good reviews so........................................

Here she is.

4.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Crashed once, repaired it. Flew it one more time and Destroyed it. Gutted it out for electronics. It was grossly under powered, and super twitchy. I think it may have even been just a little tail heavy. What I should have done before I made a snap purchase was check it out for flight reviews. After the first flight I wasnt overly impressed and decided to look for a flight review. I found one. I kid you not as the guy is getting the plane airborne it did the same things I experience, and the words that came out of his mouth ( WHOA BABY come on............ climb. Yep this one flies like a turd just like the other one!) So I shot the guy a message via You Tube. I asked him where he was flying it at and what the elevation was he was flying at. 3800 ft. Im at 5000 ft. and it was a warm day out about 80 degrees. So the air is much thinner and the heat of the day made the air density even less. Which explains why it bearly got off the ground on the last flight. That and only having a 29 inch wing span it wasnt really designed to fly as slowly as it was able to go.

So................... Ive got another plane on my list. Ive done a little more home work and this particular one has a much larger wing span (better lift) is capable of flying slowly. It also has a couple of good reviews so........................................

Here she is.

View attachment 5096

View attachment 5097

View attachment 5098

Very high on the Badassery Scale Smoke :thumb: (PS - hate to admit it but, I did laugh out loud at your destroying the first one. I can laugh 'cause I've done it more than once myself - just ask my Son:lol:)