Random Photos

been to Calgary to snowboard years ago. the people were cool as fuck.

nat ... how are you not into wakeboarding... that glass lake looks like it could be perfect for some wakeboarding fun.

Wow James you are going to be doing lots of travel. First the desert now Canada! :thumb:
With all of James' travel plans, we will get some great "On the way to Ride" reports from him...:lol:

been to Calgary to snowboard years ago. the people were cool as fuck.

nat ... how are you not into wakeboarding... that glass lake looks like it could be perfect for some wakeboarding fun.
No kidding right? If I was sitting on that lake, I would have an enclosed boat dock with a lift for the boat so I have access all the time. Fill the ballast tanks to the top and create some monster wakes. Crank up the tunes and enjoy some runs....Damn it, I need to go to the lake now, thanks Nat!
Oh yeah and Travace, you are liking this non censorship thing:smirk:

James

Staff member
With all of James' travel plans, we will get some great "On the way to Ride" reports from him...:lol:

No kidding right? If I was sitting on that lake, I would have an enclosed boat dock with a lift for the boat so I have access all the time. Fill the ballast tanks to the top and create some monster wakes. Crank up the tunes and enjoy some runs....Damn it, I need to go to the lake now, thanks Nat!
Oh yeah and Travace, you are liking this non censorship thing:smirk:
:lol::cry::lol: Damn right, you know you loved it. :P
FUCK YES!!!!!

i hate censorship.

Then stop abusing it. :moon:

Diferent view and my Princess fishing:

100_1137.jpg

What do you get out of that lake N-Edge??

Outstanding view by the way....:thumb::thumb::thumb:

this guy visited my driveway today so i had to man up and catch him.

2cokch0.jpg

3538rrp.jpg

2qsbcqc.jpg

2gua8a0.jpg

i walked him down to the creek by my house and let him go free as he is a good snake that eats mice and other things i dont want around. If it was a rattler youd be seeing pics of its skin hanging in my garage

a snake expert i know informed me it is actually a California King snake ..... sent me this link.... http://www.wildlifenorthamerica.com...ingsnake/Lampropeltis/getula-californiae.html the one at the bottom looks like it as well :thumb:

im pretty sure these are the only snakes that will eat other snakes... so they eat rattlers.

:shocked:

I can handle allot a crap. Not snakes tho. No way, now how. I am a big chicken shit.

My wife would have had to handle that situation. :smirk:

ill be honest i had to pucker up my asshole and man up to grab him. My wife keep saying dont be a pussy :lol: took me a min but i finally grabbed him.

That is no Cali King . Might be some kind of racer or whip snake. Good catch :thumb:

wrong... it is a Cali King. check the link that i posted
Lampropeltis-getula_californiae.jpg

i know what you are thinking tho... because it does not have the rings.... well there is a cali king that has the stripe. I thought the same thing but i know a guy who catches snakes and other random critters for a living and he insured me it is a Cali King.