Random Photos

KWpiRZM.jpg

This is a local company, we've known the dude forever, I'm not sure what caused the accident but at any rate the trailer (you can see the 5th wheel plate tore out from the trailer still attached) came forward and crushed the cab. Needless to say it was a fatal.

This is a local company, we've known the dude forever, I'm not sure what caused the accident but at any rate the trailer (you can see the 5th wheel plate tore out from the trailer still attached) came forward and crushed the cab. Needless to say it was a fatal.
Damn, sorry you lost someone you knew. Bummer.

Found out the specifics, it hit a cow, swerved into the median (sand) jackknifed and the doubles had their way with the truck, both of them essentially ran over it, ending with the truck on its top. Shitty deal.

The stupid thing is they're constantly hitting cows in that particular area, rancher better get his shit together is all I gotta say.

Found out the specifics, it hit a cow, swerved into the median (sand) jackknifed and the doubles had their way with the truck, both of them essentially ran over it, ending with
the truck on its top. Shitty deal.

The stupid thing is they're constantly hitting cows in that particular area, rancher better get his shit together is all I gotta say.

Ditto what palmer said.....yeah somebody oughta get on the ball and fix this dangerous problem out there.