Random Photos

Thanks for straightening me out, I'm sure my wife will be thankful, with my new urinary strategery.

I tell my wife there are two positions to the toilet seat, up/down, open/shut depending on how you think of it. If you need me to leave the seat in a specific position, I prefer it up/open. :smirk:

I almost installed a wall urinal in the bathroom.

I tell my wife there are two positions to the toilet seat, up/down, open/shut depending on how you think of it. If you need me to leave the seat in a specific position, I prefer it up/open. :smirk:

I almost installed a wall urinal in the bathroom.

Waist high, full length to the floor, or the ole trough type they put in stadium bathrooms, with the automatic every 10 minute flush?

Nope, I like the public european ones I found in Germany. Full length tile wall with a trough on the floor and a drain in the middle. No matter where you point it, your shoes are getting splashed. Oh, and no water flush, mmmmmm, the smell they create.... :drool::puke:

Nope, I like the public european ones I found in Germany. Full length tile wall with a trough on the floor and a drain in the middle. No matter where you point it, your shoes are getting splashed. Oh, and no water flush, mmmmmm, the smell they create.... :drool::puke:

Yeah........so I'm guessing the reason you didn't put that in rhymed with the word wife.