Random Photos

getting me a foot jam on the wedge.
10498406_10152556377222480_2002423399801430558_o.jpg

getting me a foot jam on the wedge.
10498406_10152556377222480_2002423399801430558_o.jpg
ok so at the park today some kids who can do this with way more style then i informed me im using my wrong foot. if you ride left foot forward then left foot is the jamming foot. i was learning with the right in these pics. so today i started over and tried em with the correct foot and turning the other way. got like 3 good ones. way odd doing things the opposite way that you learn but in the long run its better. next up is to foot jam tail whip :smirk:

I believe the clutch cable should be running between the fork tube and the frame. My "current" setup after putting on the Scotts sub-mount has the clutch cable running on the outside of the fork tube:picard::bonk:

I'll get to that in the morning:snore:

I always heard a 350 didn't need a stabilizer as it handled so well already :noidea: I've been thinking of getting one on my bike. How high did it raise your bars?
Funny you should mention that. After the 3 days in the Mtns, that is what I was thinking. I loved the way it darted in and around the trees and thought to my self, why am I getting a damper. I believe it will be more beneficial in the desert, I just hope it doesn't take away from the fun factor in the Mtns by making it more work. I'll find out next weekend as I'm going to Kennnedy Meadows.

I believe it raised the bars a bit over an inch, which it definitely needed. While standing, the ergo's were way to low. I'll see if I need to go even higher with bars but for now, baby steps. One change at a time, I don't like to do too many so I can get a feel for each change.

The nice thing about this setup is it is a rubber mounted setup. Bars didn't transmit too much vibration but I have never run a rubber mounted system so I am curious as to how they will act.

I already had the damper from the WR, all I invested in was the mount so it's not that big of deal. The damper can go back and forth between bikes.

Last edited:
Yea your def. right about the bars being needed to be raised. I currently have 30mm (1.18inches) bar risers on mine and set the handlebar mounts in the forward position (they have 4 different sets from the factory :thumb:). It makes standing and riding much more comfortable as before it was almost like you were leaning over the handlebars. Only downside is that the bike feels even taller now. When I get on my brothers bike it feels much lower as my hands are not that high up. (Maybe it's all in my head though :smirk:) Well if I get the Scott's mount, I guess I'm going with the under mount too so it acts as a bar riser for me. Let me know much of a difference a rubber mount is compared to stock though and if it's worth going that route. :popcorn:

Yea your def. right about the bars being needed to be raised. I currently have 30mm (1.18inches) bar risers on mine and set the handlebar mounts in the forward position (they have 4 different sets from the factory :thumb:). It makes standing and riding much more comfortable as before it was almost like you were leaning over the handlebars. Only downside is that the bike feels even taller now. When I get on my brothers bike it feels much lower as my hands are not that high up. (Maybe it's all in my head though :smirk:) Well if I get the Scott's mount, I guess I'm going with the under mount too so it acts as a bar riser for me. Let me know much of a difference a rubber mount is compared to stock though and if it's worth going that route. :popcorn:
Try these bars....hey they're chrome too.image.jpg