Random Photos

James

Staff member
Dang it, tried to upload some "random pics" from my new camera and it says they are too big. :bonk:

Is 5.75mb - 8.35mb to big :noidea:

:lol:..............yes.....with your mountain internet you might have half of one uploaded by morning. :smirk:

Do you have any photo editing software? If not you might want to reduce the quality and/or resolution on the camera.

:lol:..............yes.....with your mountain internet you might have half of one uploaded by morning. :smirk:

Do you have any photo editing software? If not you might want to reduce the quality and/or resolution on the camera.

Well hell! I may give you a call tomorrow.

1381361_10151810285923611_1168369984_n.jpg

Sounds like my mountain internet where I am at 3/4 of 1 mg with no other good choice for internet.:foul:

You ever check into satellite internet? Prices have gone down considerably in the past few years.

http://www.hughesnet.com/?page=Plans-Pricing

We used Hughes Net for awhile because satellite was all we could get here. It was garbage though. That was years ago, so it may have changed for better. Then we only had a certain amount of usage, so no videos or you wouldn't have internet for the rest of the month. Very slow as well. Recently DSL had been made available. :banana:

James

Staff member
We used Hughes Net for awhile because satellite was all we could get here. It was garbage though. That was years ago, so it may have changed for better. Then we only had a certain amount of usage, so no videos or you wouldn't have internet for the rest of the month. Very slow as well. Recently DSL had been made available. :banana:

Yeah that's how I remember it, $150 for service that's barely faster than dialup. However their cheapest $40 plan, which gives you 5/1 speed, is about double the speed for the same money that I was paying for DSL. Granted you didn't have the data limits though.