ALL Grill
vqmn1k.jpg
[/qu
ote]
hahahahaha dat grill

lost my gramps to lung cancer. he smoked
more-120-menthol-cigarette.jpg
well into his 60's :(

i smoked cigarettes for 13 years of my life. i tried to quit 3 or 4 times before the last one worked. all i did was throttle back half of what i smoked in a day ... a week later i quit... for a month i was a edgy prick... for 3 months my lungs hurt and that was that... havent touched one since.

my mom has smoked my entire life and some... she has just recently switched to those vapor cigs.... or E-cigs i guess they call em. i have to say im stoked she switched.... the burning of it really is a lot worse for you.

lost my gramps to lung cancer. he smoked
more-120-menthol-cigarette.jpg
well into his 60's :(

i smoked cigarettes for 13 years of my life. i tried to quit 3 or 4 times before the last one worked. all i did was throttle back half of what i smoked in a day ... a week later i quit... for the "rest of my life" i was a edgy prick... for 3 months my lungs hurt and that was that... havent touched one since.

my mom has smoked my entire life and some... she has just recently switched to those vapor cigs.... or E-cigs i guess they call em. i have to say im stoked she switched.... the burning of it really is a lot worse for you.

Hey Turd Spitter,

Read what Trav posted and tell me if you quit smoking resently? :peep:

I changed it a bit just for you. :P

Hey Turd Spitter,

Read what Trav posted and tell me if you quit smoking resently? :peep:

I changed it a bit just for you. :P

Dude, again, your infatuation with me across multiple boards is getting creepy. It's almost to a point where I might have to go in front of a magistrate and ask for a cyber restraining order. I am getting concerned. :devil:

I also see you pussed out on the KM trip. Fag!

So, I'm down for lunch next Wednesday. :wave:

Dude, again, your infatuation with me across multiple boards is getting creepy. It's almost to a point where I might have to go in front of a magistrate and ask for a cyber restraining order. I am getting concerned. :devil:

I also see you pussed out on the KM trip. Fag!

:hug:

So, I'm down for lunch next Wednesday. :wave:

Wed. the 10th is good. What about that old fat dude? Rez, I think is his name.