Random Photos

550380_10151080771176973_960422452_n.jpg

My luck, one of them would grab the Dewalt on a "Black Gold" wildcat expedition and start drilling oil wells.

My luck, one of them would grab the Dewalt on a "Black Gold" wildcat expedition and start drilling oil wells.
JBird's kids: "Looks like we got a gusher on T5"
JBird: "Whoa - Kids, take it easy on my Spleen!"
JBird's kids: "Hey check out this dark and somewhat mysterious hole - there has to be oil in there"
JBird: "Kids, I'm pretty much done. No way, no how is that Dewalt going in that cavern."
JBird"s Kids: "Dad wrecks everything."
:lol:

when my oldest daughter was young I'd give her the bottle of lotion and tell her to smear it on my back and write a word using her finger and I'll try to guess what it is... :smirk:.....:thumb:

This is a little bit of hybrid badassery. 78 Datsun 280Z with Corvette LS1 engine and 6 speed trans. Fuel injected. Makes roughly 500hp and puts about 400 of it to the ground. Pretty much the only thing Datsun about it anymore is the body, frame, and rear differential. And the rear diff came out of a Nissan 300ZX turbo car.
V8 280z.jpg

that spoiler is only allowed on a car like that :thumb:

ps i have sat in the trunk part of those 280's way too many times :lol:

Well it is a purpose built race care. We have raced it in auto cross on a pylon course. But the wing doesnt really do much on the autocross course as we are lucky if we see 60 mph maybe 70. But on the road course where we can actually open up the car and get out of 3rd gear the wing is a major contributor at speeds above 70 mph. At the Reno/Fernley Speed way on the front stretch we have had the car above 150mph.

Gives it more traction.... you were "giving to the cause"! OH, I think the 280's had a bigger rear area than the 240s..... :lol:

Nope the 240z and the 280z are the same size inside and out. The only major difference's between the two is engine size, and the stock bumper. Now if you were refering to the 280zx then yes the space under the rear deck lid is a little bit bigger but only just.

Well it is a purpose built race care. We have raced it in auto cross on a pylon course. But the wing doesnt really do much on the autocross course as we are lucky if we see 60 mph maybe 70. But on the road course where we can actually open up the car and get out of 3rd gear the wing is a major contributor at speeds above 70 mph. At the Reno/Fernley Speed way on the front stretch we have had the car above 150mph.
i will prolly do a autocross event in my new car soon.