Random Photos

James

Staff member
Only 86 degrees today!.......with thunderstorms :lol:
35i5c9c.png
:shocked: Now that is some tough riding weather, better bring a machete to cut through the air. :bonk: What's your humidity on a sunny day?

:shocked: Now that is some tough riding weather, better bring a machete to cut through the air. :bonk: What's your humidity on a sunny day?

Well I'd tell you but the whole 10 day forecast is rain :lol: Humidity is ridiculous here. You know how our cell phones have the weather sticker thing so the company knows if you dunked your phone in water or not? On multiple occasions mine has turned colors because when it gets dark out EVERYTHING gets wet. It's hard to tell if it rained or not some mornings. I'll be working on my bikes around 9 walk inside for 15 minutes and everything is soaking wet it's gross :finger: Florida :shocked:

Well I'd tell you but the whole 10 day forecast is rain :lol: Humidity is ridiculous here. You know how our cell phones have the weather sticker thing so the company knows if you dunked your phone in water or not? On multiple occasions mine has turned colors because when it gets dark out EVERYTHING gets wet. It's hard to tell if it rained or not some mornings. I'll be working on my bikes around 9 walk inside for 15 minutes and everything is soaking wet it's gross :finger: Florida :shocked:

I just love that the moment I step outside...instant swamp ass.

You dumbarses forgot that there was a couple of us Canucks on board here - apparently you have never experienced minus 30. For Jax and all you other Southern'ers, that's so cold you have to chip your dog off the fire hydrant. :prof:

James

Staff member
You dumbarses forgot that there was a couple of us Canucks on board here - apparently you have never experienced minus 30. For Jax and all you other Southern'ers, that's so cold you have to chip your dog off the fire hydrant. :prof:
:facepalm: We're talking about high temps and humidity. You know when it's so humid that you have to carry a machete with you so you can cut your way through the thick air.

Oh and for the record the coldest I ever remember being in was -20 while snowboarding some years ago. :shocked:

I cant even handle 50 degrees!! I wish everyday was 70 degrees, cloudy, and mild wind. :cry:

:facepalm: We're talking about high temps and humidity. You know when it's so humid that you have to carry a machete with you so you can cut your way through the thick air.

Oh and for the record the coldest I ever remember being in was -20 while snowboarding some years ago. :shocked:
:lol: I thought you Guys were trying to tell everyone else how bad your weather was.... Just for the record - if we are talking extremes - I'm pretty sure none of you guys can put up with my kind of weather.

James

Staff member
:lol: I thought you Guys were trying to tell everyone else how bad your weather was.... Just for the record - if we are talking extremes - I'm pretty sure none of you guys can put up with my kind of weather.
Don't worry if I ever want to experience frostbite I'll come visit you. :smirk:

BTW how hot does it usually get for you guys up there in the summer?

Nah, just talking about humidity it makes those summer months 10x's worse.