Random Photos

Us Appalachian Americans know who this is....any of you over in the West?

533281_451268451565082_136128785_n.jpg

Us Appalachian Americans know who this is....any of you over in the West?

533281_451268451565082_136128785_n.jpg

i still find it really sad that most people in america relate the confederate flag with racisum or just in general being a hick. if they only knew this country might not be in the swirling shit water about to go down the toilet

Anything with the confederate flag is a problem to me. It represents too many nasty things which would overwhelm whatever supposed good is out there.
you are misinformed. it does not represent what most people think. only misinformed people make it have that representations

Unibomber and he bombed people because he despises technology. for him it all spawned because in college they did these fucked up psychological tests on him and other students ... thats the short story anyway. they would have never caught him if it wasnt for those medeling kids... lol no but really it was his own brother who turned him in.

Unibomber and he bombed people because he despises technology. for him it all spawned because in college they did these fucked up physiological tests on him and other students ... thats the short story anyway.
Excellent :prof: And he went away for like a 4 day hike, came back and the government put a road through his house

Still not a good reason to bomb, and kill random people.:noidea:
yea. dude was seriously fucked up.

do you remember bulldozer tank dude? his story was similar but he just went on a one time rampage before offing himself ... destroying property not people.

edit: it was called Killdozer. i cant find the story on youtube... i look for the one that tells the mans story.

James

Staff member
The Confederate Flag is much like the Swastika, they both had different meanings in the beginning. The Swastika actually meant "good" and "peace", however the Nazis and the Holocaust changed that.

BTW you do know that the Confederate Flag was only a battle flag right? It was never a national flag, the Stars and Bars was. However the battle flag was used as the union (top left part of the flag) in later versions of the national flag.

I'd say that we could partially blame President Lincoln for the racism that's now associated with the Battle Flag and the Civil War in general. IMO he used the "free the slaves" for political reasons. The other thing to blame is our school system.