Random Photos

87NOf.jpg

I borrowed a bike yesterday for some canyon coastal moto bliss and parked in one of my "secret spots" on the coast. I sat there for a bit admiring the sexyness of the hubs on this bike I was riding:drool: It's like jewerly. I wish I could afford to maintain AND spend as much I as I wanted on bikes. Ohhh the bikes I would have if there were no limit $. If my garage looked the way I wanted it to it would have a Lamborghini, an old Bronco, my POS Silverado (cause it has been so good to me) and 6 bikes. Dont get me wrong, I love and appreciate what I have but, you know what I mean, I know you do!!
IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

I borrowed a bike yesterday for some canyon coastal moto bliss and parked in one of my "secret spots" on the coast. I sat there for a bit admiring the sexyness of the hubs on this bike I was riding:drool: It's like jewerly. I wish I could afford to maintain AND spend as much I as I wanted on bikes. Ohhh the bikes I would have if there were no limit $. If my garage looked the way I wanted it to it would have a Lamborghini, an old Bronco, my POS Silverado (cause it has been so good to me) and 6 bikes. Dont get me wrong, I love and appreciate what I have but, you know what I mean, I know you do!!
IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg
Those Talon hubs are pretty sweet....I hear you on the garage, i would be in trouble if my garage was any bigger...:devil: