Random Photos

384889_288850311155193_100000906795480_870935_729702284_n.jpg

Alright, this hits close to home...actually on the otherside of the block to be exact. Back when we had our nags, my Wife and oldest daughter had taken them out for a short ride aroud the block...(you know the fact that accidents happen within 1 mile from your home, this includes horseback riding)...anyways, they were on the far side fo the block when they saw a guy raking leaves on the horse trail. They approached with caution knowing Tony, (my wifes horse) was a little skiddish already didn't need a reason to "go turbulent" however, as they neared the guy raked faster...the faster he went the louder his rake got (turbulence just waiting to happen)...Now, horse "ettiquite" (sp?) is to halt what you're doing and let the riders pass so as not to spook the horses...he stopped, they proceeded thanked him as they got closer, then for whatever reason he started back up again just as they reached his house which "spooked" my wifes horse...first he stops dead in his tracks, rears up bolts right, she took the left exit landing on her side, arm and elbow taking the brunt of it.. The ASS didn't even stop to assist her, ask if she was alright, nothing...they gather the horse, my daughter rides up to him (he's still raking, my horse was bomb proof and blows so many explitives at him that would've made a sailor blush. He didn't know what to do so eh dropped his rake and went in his house. When i learned of this I grabbed my keys and asked where this happened, they wouldn't tell me because they knew I was seeing blood (his) and he'd be seeing stars. I was soooo pissed. :foul:what an ass......more than Palmer! :prof: if that's possible :smirk:

I never got to experience the exits but I did get to ejoy a bit of turbulence once...lasted roughly 8 seconds... got to check 3 of the 4 exits (left right and front) but never did use any of them...:smirk:

Back when I was young lad, we had two, a pony for us kids and a Horse of my moms. Every once in a while that pony would get a wild hair up her azz while we on her and just take off out the blue, run straight for the barn and when she got there....brakes...there we would go right over the front of her. She did that about 5 times that I can remember to me alone, until one time she did it to my brother and my dad was done with it, he grabbed her by the reins(sp) hit her as hard as he could in the jaw and bamm down she went...I started crying:cry: thinking my dad just killed my pony. It took about 30seconds before that pony stood back up. I don't think she did it anymore after that. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

Back when I was young lad, we had two, a pony for us kids and a Horse of my moms. Every once in a while that pony would get a wild hair up her azz while we on her and just take off out the blue, run straight for the barn and when she got there....brakes...there we would go right over the front of her. She did that about 5 times that I can remember to me alone, until one time she did it to my brother and my dad was done with it, he grabbed her by the reins(sp) hit her as hard as he could in the jaw and bamm down she went...I started crying:cry: thinking my dad just killed my pony. It took about 30seconds before that pony stood back up. I don't think she did it anymore after that. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

My horse was already trained to the hilt before I got her but Tony needed some learnin ... :smirk: ... His speeds were stop, walk real slow and run real fast... it took a lot of rein work and a few pokes with the spurrs to get him to understand who was in charge...horses never really become "bomb proof" because you don't know what's going thru their minds..:shocked:...they could explode at any given time ..:foul:.... I never took them for granted... :prof:

As for your pony ... sounded a little barn sour ... the barn is where I get fed and that's where I want to be

Pictures or it never happened. :P
Alright, this hits close to home...actually on the otherside of the block to be exact. Back when we had our nags, my Wife and oldest daughter had taken them out for a short ride aroud the block...(you know the fact that accidents happen within 1 mile from your home, this includes horseback riding)...anyways, they were on the far side fo the block when they saw a guy raking leaves on the horse trail. They approached with caution knowing Tony, (my wifes horse) was a little skiddish already didn't need a reason to "go turbulent" however, as they neared the guy raked faster...the faster he went the louder his rake got (turbulence just waiting to happen)...Now, horse "ettiquite" (sp?) is to halt what you're doing and let the riders pass so as not to spook the horses...he stopped, they proceeded thanked him as they got closer, then for whatever reason he started back up again just as they reached his house which "spooked" my wifes horse...first he stops dead in his tracks, rears up bolts right, she took the left exit landing on her side, arm and elbow taking the brunt of it.. The ASS didn't even stop to assist her, ask if she was alright, nothing...they gather the horse, my daughter rides up to him (he's still raking, my horse was bomb proof and blows so many explitives at him that would've made a sailor blush. He didn't know what to do so eh dropped his rake and went in his house. When i learned of this I grabbed my keys and asked where this happened, they wouldn't tell me because they knew I was seeing blood (his) and he'd be seeing stars. I was soooo pissed. :foul:what an ass......more than Palmer! :prof: if that's possible :smirk:

I never got to experience the exits but I did get to ejoy a bit of turbulence once...lasted roughly 8 seconds... got to check 3 of the 4 exits (left right and front) but never did use any of them...:smirk:

My horse was already trained to the hilt before I got her but Tony needed some learnin ... :smirk: ... His speeds were stop, walk real slow and run real fast... it took a lot of rein work and a few pokes with the spurrs to get him to understand who was in charge...horses never really become "bomb proof" because you don't know what's going thru their minds..:shocked:...they could explode at any given time ..:foul:.... I never took them for granted... :prof:

As for your pony ... sounded a little barn sour ... the barn is where I get fed and that's where I want to be

All I have to do is word search Palmer and Rez has something to say. It's my new search word. :smirk: