Random News

:noidea: I guess I watch the :hifive: news.

So where are you getting these "raw feeds"?

Jay,

Let me say, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, ABC, CBS...all others, all get their feeds from people on the ground from small dudes that are there. What pisses me off is that they portray them in the manner that supports their agenda.

If you look in LiveLeak, or the source, and drill down into where it came from, it's legit!

I hate all American news.....it's just crap with a left or right spin and a happy face!

C'mon now! You can't argue with that!

Are you gonna do your homework or call me a liar?

John

:wave:

hmm

If the bag is reusable than i'm ok with this. Those bottles take up tons of space in the trash, even when you try to crush em

hmm

If the bag is reusable than i'm ok with this. Those bottles take up tons of space in the trash, even when you try to crush em
thats not how you should be looking at this. lets see... use a glass taht is 100% recyclable or a plastic bag that is a 1 time use and ends up in a landfill or worse the ocean. all to save a nickle. fucking stupid.

The only coke sold here is in plastic throw aways. The only time I've seen Coke per say in a glass bottle was the mexican stuff(has sugar in it, not HFCS).

I guarantee you couldn't tell the difference between the 2(one from the bag, one a glass bottle) if it was poured in cups and served to you without you know what was what.

Coke ALWAYS tastes better and colder in a green glass bottle. I dont want that plastic crap here.
The only coke sold here is in plastic throw aways. The only time I've seen Coke per say in a glass bottle was the mexican stuff(has sugar in it, not HFCS).

I guarantee you couldn't tell the difference between the 2(one from the bag, one a glass bottle) if it was poured in cups and served to you without you know what was what.
:lol::lol::lol: Dude they sell it in glass bottles at wally world now. Chill I don't think that's what he meant :lol: