Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Have you tried one on? Wondering what type of head shape they fit best. I'm going to go see about the fit this weekend. I can't wear a Bell helmet, but the Shoei fits great.

My head fits a Bell and Shoei but not an Arai... (sp?) need a perfectly round noggin for them.

Yeah, that was my experience... I was shopping around and the Shoei fit the best then TLD, then Bell but Arai didn't feel right... I think i have a block head... or could be horns developing... :devil:
That was my same experience but for me, the Bell fit like the Arai. Pinched me at the top of the forehead so I categorized it like you say, more for a round head shape and the Shoei for for oval'sh...

I fit the TLD best and then the Shoei. 6D? Not sure now as Hahn cracked his scull they said. Yes he hit hard but for that money and the riding I do I'm good with my TLD lid.
The money issue might not be as big of a concern. I will find out soon. I also just try and stay away from China stuff so if the 6D doesn't work out, it will be another Shoei, which will also not be as big of a $ concern

When it comes to safety I would say regardles of where it came from it still has to meet or exceed the DOT and/or SNELL requirements. The quality might be lacking in the other areas such as paint, poor lining material or ??? but structurally I would say it has to be per DOT/SNELL specs...

When it comes to safety I would say regardles of where it came from it still has to meet or exceed the DOT and/or SNELL requirements. The quality might be lacking in the other areas such as paint, poor lining material or ??? but structurally I would say it has to be per DOT/SNELL specs...
I try when at all possible, not to buy stuff from China. All I can do is try. I bought an iPhone because that is the phone I wanted. Dealt with the fact that a lot of the parts were sourced from China. I won't be buying a 6D at retail, that is a given, it will be more in line with a Shoei. I need to go see how they fit.