Race food!

What do you guys eat on a all day'er ride? :drool:

Dad and I - Dad mom and I
dad&I-McD breakfast #4 and coffee, mabey some breakfast sandwiches
all of us- Yamaha blue Pancakes and bacon
dad and I-Some McD for lunch plain #2 and coke, prolly nothing at all
all of us-mmm PBJ, cokes, chips, rice crispy
dad and I-Pizza for din din, prolly a frozen one when we get home chips
all of us-Go out to eat, all dirty, sweaty, and geared up from bottom down, FRESH!

ahahha as you can see, if mom comes too, then were damn sure to eat right! If dad and I go while shes at work, its McD, McD, somethin frozen :lol:

Oh ride it's gonna be ride ride ride ride ride, grillin, enjoying the campfire, :BS: with everyone, then crashing hard. CC opens at 10:00, prolly no one will wake up till ten either. All the fun gets tiring :crazy:My folks will be grillin for sure, probably weenies and burgers and camp food.

spaghetti the night before
bananas almost constantly while racing, if you eat big, eat big before the race, I don't, I eat a couple of granola bars and go.
hydration is much more important, stay away from anything with sugar, INCLUDING GATORADE! while you're racing. No energy drinks or soda within 4 hours of the race start. Nothing but water, granola and bananas (potassium helps big time with arm pump)

ride days as in going to my uncles and riding, my dad usually dosent eat, i might get a pepperoni roll from a gas station along the way then we ride like anywhere from 5-7hrs at my uncles then my aunt cooks us i big home cooked meal and we pig out like its t day, then we talk/hang out with my uncle and lil cousin, then go home.

ride day at my house i eat frozen stuff (hot pockets, pizza, burritos, ect.)

and as far as OH ride day im broke and will be stealing food from whoever is cooking

We used to have our own cook that did meals and throughout the day....
We always had eggs pancakes, bacon homefries etc for breakfast.
for lunch anything from hot Pastrami sandwiches, burgers, dogs, pulled pork tater salad coleslaw etc etc... all the typical lunch stuff...
For dinner we had anything from steak, chicken, pork, to fresh seafood....
There were also 10-12 of us at every race during the series and we would take turns shopping and always bought enough food for 30ppl!
Good times!
We lost our cook last season because he had some family stuff and his nephew didn't race either... but man we had fun!
Lots of beer too Jax!

ride days as in going to my uncles and riding, my dad usually dosent eat, i might get a pepperoni roll from a gas station along the way then we ride like anywhere from 5-7hrs at my uncles then my aunt cooks us i big home cooked meal and we pig out like its t day, then we talk/hang out with my uncle and lil cousin, then go home.

and as far as OH ride day im broke and will be stealing food from whoever is cooking

No worries. everyone eats when I'm around just do your share :thumb:

for lunch anything from hot Pastrami sandwiches, burgers, dogs, pulled pork tater salad coleslaw etc etc... all the typical lunch stuff...
There were also 10-12 of us at every race during the series and we would take turns shopping and always bought enough food for 30ppl!
Good times!
We lost our cook last season because he had some family stuff and his nephew didn't race either... but man we had fun!
Lots of beer too Jax!

People are going to start to get the Idea that drink alot of beer.:devil:

:smirk:

Fine by me! We usually make a 4th whatever even though there's 3 people in our family. If someone doesn't want the extra we give it to my dog, Oscar Myer Weiner (guess what type of dog) :smirk:
spaghetti the night before
bananas almost constantly while racing, if you eat big, eat big before the race, I don't, I eat a couple of granola bars and go.
hydration is much more important, stay away from anything with sugar, INCLUDING GATORADE! while you're racing. No energy drinks or soda within 4 hours of the race start. Nothing but water, granola and bananas (potassium helps big time with arm pump)
Yeah, spegitti is good, alot of times I'll have chili too.
Good times!
Lots of beer too Jax!

Damn! Sounds good! :thumb:

Rice and nature valley bars.....:thumb:

did you know...its illegal to throw rice at weddings, because birds eat it while its tiny and hard and since it tiny they eat more to get filled up, then it swells in their tummies then their tummies bust and kill them.

just one of my useless facts.