Race food!

Don't know yet. :noidea:

aw man you got to come, east coast represent YO!!! :thumb:

I am bringing my camper and it has enough for room two more sleep ins. I can pull out the hide a bed or just use the floor with the queen air up mattress which I think is more comfortable than the fold out and the Kit table the folds out. Gonna be a good time. You'll get to watch YD and Mihylo teach me how to get around on the track :lol:

aw man you got to come, east coast represent YO!!! :thumb:

I am bringing my camper and it has enough for room two more sleep ins. I can pull out the hide a bed or just use the floor with the queen air up mattress which I think is more comfortable than the fold out and the Kit table the folds out. Gonna be a good time. You'll get to watch YD and Mihylo teach me how to get around on the track :lol:

:thumb: for sure, only 2 days. It'd be great to get a signature before your rich and famous for the all time best dirtbike website out there :noidea: :thumb: Nice track too, and like I mentioned, on site parts store open everyday. It'd be great if you come but if you can't make the trip or get off work or anything don't sweat it. It's on over the weekend too and Monday is memorial day. You would only have to take off one day if you came, of corse, gas gets pricey. And it will be a total of 50$ of fees for the time there, (40$ track fees, 10$ camping)

:thumb: for sure, only 2 days. It'd be great to get a signature before your rich and famous for the all time best dirtbike website out there :noidea: :thumb: Nice track too, and like I mentioned, on site parts store open everyday. It'd be great if you come but if you can't make the trip or get off work or anything don't sweat it. It's on over the weekend too and Monday is memorial day. You would only have to take off one day if you came, of corse, gas gets pricey. And it will be a total of 50$ of fees for the time there, (40$ track fees, 10$ camping)

don't be nice :finger:.........

@james: you better come or ill...ill...do something evil :devil:

p.s. i do not know what evil thing i will do but its going to be totally diabalical, and you will be scared, and probly pee your pants.

all i do is turn left all day, so its nothing for breakfast usally. hamburgers for lunch, and raceway food (pizza frys nochos and a soda for dinner)