R & R: So it goes likes this yall.

I pretty much been riding somwhere every weekend and dicthing the Wife and she's been bugging me to take her, so I Finally gave in. The plan was From Johnson's Valley "Means", to Rattle Snake Canyon, To Pioneer Town,back down Pipes Wash to the Cross the 247 And ride the big Wash to Giant Rock and Back to Camp.We started this little jont at 10am With a 6 pack of beers and a few bottles of water in the back pack and got back to camp about 7pm.This was definitly the longest ride she has done.She did very good.Since she was my only riding partner that day,you'll see alot of her here.

This was the first stop after we hit the Telephone pole at the 247.
The Stallion of Course.
DSCN0156.jpg

No Human Grazing.
DSCN0155.jpg

Dropping into the begining of RSC.

DSCN0161.jpg

DSCN0163.jpg

DSCN0167.jpg

Rest Stop.
DSCN0164.jpg

Looking Pretty.
DSCN0162.jpg

Halfway up the Canyon and getting to the Creek.
DSCN0168.jpg

DSCN0170.jpg

DSCN0155.jpg

Hey, your stopped, parked and standing. You are breaking every rule on the sign.
Is there a snitch line I can call, a reward possible?

DSCN0182.jpg

Up at the Water Tank,Safety meeting.Meet A bunch of Guy's Down there on Bikes From Big Bear And a local in a truck who gave me directions and drew me a map on how to get to Pioneer Town.
DSCN0184.jpg

DSCN0183.jpg

DSCN0190.jpg

We'll grab this line from "Rock Monster" "Can you find Waldo now?"
DSCN0191.jpg

Random Pics.
DSCN0187.jpg

DSCN0192.jpg

DSCN0185.jpg

Roosty Toosty and we"re down the road to PT.
DSCN0196.jpg

The local guy I meet said it was about 20 miles down the road and cross Pipes Rd to catch the Wash to PT.He said I could Do it Dirty but we actually road the pavement for about 3-4 miles to hit our turn off.
Here we go.
DSCN0188.jpg

DSCN0195.jpg

DSCN0194.jpg

After we had a Break at the Telephone pole at a road and Pipes Wash we took off for PT.We never Made it, as I miss placed the wife for the second time that day and I was 3/4 of the way to PT when I noticed she wasn't there. When I found her I decided I better check my gas.Being a little low on gas,and the Sun even lower,I decided not to push my luck and hit the Spirit For Gas and A beverage and make our way to Giant Rock Via the big wash.

You sir, have the biggest set of testacles of any person I have ever met.:lol: I can't believe you took Lalani up RSC on a quad, and tried to connect it to PT. Once you get to the top of RS it turns to plated only, and then making the crossover there's asphalt and homes.:naughty: Now that I've got the scolding over with, excellent RR, ROOST to you.:thumb: It sounds like you stayed in RSC longer then I usually do. It's been too long since I've been to P&H, maybe we should set up a DBA-RSC-PT/P&H trip.:thinking: We would have to do it quick, before it gets too hot, but thinking about it makes me hungry.:cheers:
PlaneMission035.jpg

Great report and pics!! ROOST to you!

timoyz, when? you keep talking smack about setting up a tour! WHO WHAT WHEN AND WHERE and WHY? not that that i will go..... :smirk:

i think i will attend a bald guy convention when you decide to host this tour.

You sir, have the biggest set of testacles of any person I have ever met.:lol: I can't believe you took Lalani up RSC on a quad, and tried to connect it to PT. Once you get to the top of RS it turns to plated only, and then making the crossover there's asphalt and homes.:naughty: Now that I've got the scolding over with, excellent RR, ROOST to you.:thumb: It sounds like you stayed in RSC longer then I usually do. It's been too long since I've been to P&H, maybe we should set up a DBA-RSC-PT/P&H trip.:thinking: We would have to do it quick, before it gets too hot, but thinking about it makes me hungry.:cheers:
PlaneMission035.jpg

Sounds great.Sounds like a few other guy's want to go.Lailani did good and it only cost one small ding in a front hub.The Plated thing?Never seen any signs.Oh well. Doesn't bother me I'll do it again.You know Come to think about we hit Pipes rd twice.The first time we shot straight across it and stayed on dirt.The second time there was know trail even though I tried to look for one and gave up going throuh bushes.I think it might of been only 1-2 miles of asphalt before we hit Acacia and made a right.We did spend a lot of time in RSC enjoying it.Bitchen place.

Red Ryno N Payloan we can get something going.Can't believe you guy's haven't done this yet. Warning:I'm not the fastest rider and like to break once in awhile.Think I heard you guy's are the fast guys. Maybe that's why I don't get invited on Tim's rides.IDNKW? Lol Maybe he's being stingy.

Thanks everyone for your nice replies.My Pc Is a piece of crap and the report took quite sometime to upload the pics to photobucket.

What's this roost thing everyone is talking about? I don't see no Roost Button!

Thanks everyone.