R.I.P. Neil Armstrong

James

Staff member
Fewhy, I thought you were going to say she turned out to be Neil Armstrong with how old you are! :smirk:
Or at the very least Neil's sister. :smirk:
I went to school forever with a girl whose last name is Armstrong and I later found out that Neil was her uncle. That was a big wow to me back then.
Got held back a few years did we? :stirthepot:

Ok being serious now, how long after him stepping on the moon was this?

I went to school forever with a girl whose last name is Armstrong and I later found out that Neil was her uncle. That was a big wow to me back then.

Hmmmmmm :thinking: I think "I" know someone with that last name too... :devil: for that matter, that's my sons middle name! :thumb:

Or at the very least Neil's sister. :smirk:

Got held back a few years did we? :stirthepot:

Ok being serious now, how long after him stepping on the moon was this?
I went through grade school with her starting in 1964 through high school until 1974. It was shortly after his big achievement that I learned he was her uncle, along with a bunch of others at school.

Now go ahead everyone and tell me how old I am. :kissass:

Back when the general public was actually excited about space. :thumb: The Lunar Landing is still the most watched event in the world with 600 million people.

I always that FIFA world cup or olympics were :noidea: But the lunar landing must of been cool to watch on TV. Does anyone remember what desert it was filmed at?
:smirk::stirthepot::smirk: