R.I.P. Neil Armstrong

:USA:

3145_10151065098877917_2120267716_n.jpg

What a great loss... Niel Armstrong was one of those real Americans that the word "awesome" was created for.
God Speed Mr Armstrong :USA:

:noidea: Would you rather be buried on earth or alone on some rock 238,000 miles away?

True merican! :USA:

to your question Jimmyjam, neither for me... Why waist the realestate for something that in 100 years not one person would visit anyway :noidea: Just burn me and toss away or Put me in some premix and run me through a dirtbike one last time. :smirk:

:noidea: Would you rather be buried on earth or alone on some rock 238,000 miles away?

I wouldnt mind it... since I would be dead. I want to be put on a raft drift out to sea and have a flaming arrow shot to the raft to catch it on fire... but being ashes in a shoe box works for me just as well haha.

True merican! :USA:

to your question Jimmyjam, neither for me... Why waist the realestate for something that in 100 years not one person would visit anyway :noidea: Just burn me and toss away or Put me in some premix and run me through a dirtbike one last time. :smirk:

Thats the way, turn me to ashes mix me in some gas and rev my bike on red line.

I went to school forever with a girl whose last name is Armstrong and I later found out that Neil was her uncle. That was a big wow to me back then.

I went to school forever with a girl whose last name is Armstrong and I later found out that Neil was her uncle. That was a big wow to me back then.
Fewhy, I thought you were going to say she turned out to be Neil Armstrong with how old you are! :smirk: