R.C. Nitro cars, anyone got them, kids got them?

Anyone interested in a 1953 -57 Hornby Dublo train set with the dutchess of Montrose locomotive with tender,
The Bristol Castle locomotive with tender, 2 x long passenger cars, freight box with coal truck and open freight truck, buffers x2 all boxed,
Also have Mobil gas tanker, fish truck, long bogie and another couple of boxed trucks, power pack in its orig box and good amount of track and signals?
Will add pics ASAP!
14495871702321065953739.jpg

I will be ebaying it all if no one wants it first!

Attachments

• 1449588803087-477512864.jpg
    1449588803087-477512864.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
:thumb:The only thing I have left is an Aquacraft SuperVee Brushless. I have pissed a crap ton of squish down the drain on Nitro stuff. It was way to fast for me so I always crashed it. I don't know hw to post pics or vid but Jax or Palmer may be able to show you my beloved boat!

Anyone interested in a 1953 -57 Hornby Dublo train set with the dutchess of Montrose locomotive with tender,
The Bristol Castle locomotive with tender, 2 x long passenger cars, freight box with coal truck and open freight truck, buffers x2 all boxed,
Also have Mobil gas tanker, fish truck, long bogie and another couple of boxed trucks, power pack in its orig box and good amount of track and signals?
Will add pics ASAP!
I will be ebaying it all if no one wants it first!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272070837220?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

That is awesome! My brother in law and I built a wicked train set up for our kids when they were younger. Many hours of carving mountains, building Cities, tunnels, farms and road crossings - our Kids loved it and we loved building it! Truth is, in the end, we just wanted someone else to enjoy it with their kids! Free to good owner was my Moto!
Hey natch :wave: Good on you bud, wish I could be in a position to pass it on but times are a little hard and you got to do what you got to do so if it brings a few pennies to spend on the kids Christmas then my kids will benefit :thumb:and the auction winner will get to enjoy it as a complete set instead of maxing it out by splitting it all up!:)