R.C. Nitro cars, anyone got them, kids got them?

What you running? Pics would be nice, video is always better :-)
Or helicopters, planes , hovercrafts, or crab boats for those up north if you have 1 lol
Edit obvs, would love to see a R.C Crab boat float in simulated conditions! Fkn no chance!

Last edited:
i dont do nitro as its just too much for me to want to get into right now but i did do this cool DBA paintjob a while back on a bug shell...
1hxmjl.jpg

34ers7q.jpg

28v3de8.jpg

I have 5 HPI Savage Nitro trucks, (1still in a box needing to be built) 2 street cars 1 is a traxis, and my original Tamia sand blaster. No photos, in AZ at the moment.
Greedy bugger :smirk: My mud blaster disaster was when I was 14ish using it on the street and a little classic mini appeared round the corner narrowly missing my car and first reaction was slam in reverse and spin the wheel ending up with a smashed trans from the kerb:doh:
I had a pink Vanessa's lunchbox shell and damn was she pretty after a bath in some mud lol

Greedy bugger :smirk: My mud blaster disaster was when I was 14ish using it on the street and a little classic mini appeared round the corner narrowly missing my car and first reaction was slam in reverse and spin the wheel ending up with a smashed trans from the kerb:doh:
I had a pink Vanessa's lunchbox shell and damn was she pretty after a bath in some mud lol
6 kids, yep.... Greedy for some pussy! We all raced around for some time. Brought them with us when we would go riding but now they just hang in the shop. Also have 2 helicopters, and a couple plans. But like riding Moto, I prefer to be on the ground.

I had a nitro truck and a buggy, but once i got a real truck i sold them. I have recently started to look into the rc cars again because i a have a nephew who likes the trucks and jeeps. I was looking at getting the Axial trophy truck or the yeti. Cant really decide, but i think the price will decide for me.

6 kids, yep.... Greedy for some pussy! We all raced around for some time. Brought them with us when we would go riding but now they just hang in the shop. Also have 2 helicopters, and a couple plans. But like riding Moto, I prefer to be on the ground.
Wow Gary! You got six? Didn't realise you had so many! I share your love man and god damn it given the choice on a Sunday morning??? What do you do man stay in bed with the wanting woman or fk off out on the bike for a blast? It's almost incomparible huh? Wtf do you do dude?
Love your avatar btw!:smirk:

I got a Traxxis Slash 4x4 I take on some riding trips. Usually slap a flashlight on it and play around at night with it. Actually helped keep a group of coyotes at bay at night as they kept sneaking up to take our food from the benches. Had a quadcopter, crashed on it on a riding trip so I sold it for parts. Had an a small RC plane too but got sick of fixing it after crashes. With FPV becoming more popular, I'm thinking of getting a quad copter again.

I got a Traxxis Slash 4x4 I take on some riding trips. Usually slap a flashlight on it and play around at night with it. Actually helped keep a group of coyotes at bay at night as they kept sneaking up to take our food from the benches. Had a quadcopter, crashed on it on a riding trip so I sold it for parts. Had an a small RC plane too but got sick of fixing it after crashes. With FPV becoming more popular, I'm thinking of getting a quad copter again.
on ebay i picked up led lights that come in housings you just pop right on the RC shell or the bumpers.. one white and one red. this way i can tell if im coming or going. they hook right into where the battery plugs in(forget the name of that part.)

on ebay i picked up led lights that come in housings you just pop right on the RC shell or the bumpers.. one white and one red. this way i can tell if im coming or going. they hook right into where the battery plugs in(forget the name of that part.)

Yeah I've seen these. RC cars are not what they used to be when i was younger. I've seen full 1/10 scale of BJ Baldwins trophy truck. Working lights, winches, Welded role cage, etc. Its freaking insane.

Yeah I've seen these. RC cars are not what they used to be when i was younger. I've seen full 1/10 scale of BJ Baldwins trophy truck. Working lights, winches, Welded role cage, etc. Its freaking insane.
My boss has a rock crawler that has all that shit on it. Crazy $$$ he has in it.

Battery powered airplanes for me, big and fast, they have come a long way over the years. You can fly them in a big school yard if you know what you are doing, nice and quiet. Have had many planes over the years but have not been very active for the last year or so. Nitro is a mess and noisy IMO.