Quads - Is there a legal riding age in California?

i put my lady on 2 wheels... even tho she asked for a quad :smirk:

That's right Tav you tell her what to ride,,,:smirk: sorry getting late afternoon frizzles. :lol:

I got an extra yz85 i am fixing up after I get my sons done. I am going put my wife on. I told here the tank (Yam KodiaK 400) was too big to cart around to go to rides on.:thumb:

What is it with you guys sticking your Ladies on these huge quads? Mrs. Rack on a 700, Mrs. Rez on a 660...:shocked:

She picked it out......I like that one, I said it ws way to big, she told me to leave her alone. She's never crashed but then again she's never used the power it has either...on the rough stuff anyways, she's at least gotten it into 5th gear...:smirk:

Come on now guys, :thinking:
It's not the depth of the well or the length of the rope.
It's all how you dangle the bucket.

:focus:
I have the certificate for letting the younger crowed ride quads, I had them big ass Arctic Cats in the early 2000. Sweet machines they are, way ahead of the game for the 4 wheel independent suspension and high travel. I could climb and go over anything. Someone just needs to have it while the youngsters are riding the quad, not the parent, just someone in the group or at camp. Rangers are not kill joys in most cases.
:thinking:
On the other hand, the whole reason I got rid of the quads and got bikes was because they are outlawed in Comi-Cali-fornication! :smirk:
You are better off putting blinkers on them and selling them in Arizona while you can.

On the other hand, the whole reason I got rid of the quads and got bikes was because they are outlawed in Comi-Cali-fornication! :smirk:
You are better off putting blinkers on them and selling them in Arizona while you can.

Palmer for President. :hail: What a concept, shipping all the quads in California, over to Arizona. :banana:

Ours is used on the "ranch" as Onelugnut says. :devil:

My wife took a dirt nap on two wheels and said never again. So I bought her a quad that can bs used at the house as well as in the desert. Maybe someone can convince her to try 2 wheels again, I know it won't be me.