Pyma holeshot race report

Actually it got changed up alot! The finishline jump is now a step up although they still have a couple downhills it's totally different
Nice I def wanna check it out.. You ever ride at that practice track by st. Clairsville? I heard they have a sx track too now...
I prob should of started a new thread for all this jibberjabber :confused:

Nice I def wanna check it out.. You ever ride at that practice track by st. Clairsville? I heard they have a sx track too now...
I prob should of started a new thread for all this jibberjabber :confused:
No I don't think I have yet, what's it called? I wanna try that SX track!

I looked it up, and I found mx 213, and hillside mx, not sure which is what I've been hearing about, but either way, I think the sx track was false information haha.. I used to ride at this huge track in irondale oh., this lady named Sam had it and a nice little shop. 3 Mile long mx track with some nice jumps, and a 'sx' track.. She sold the land and it closed down.. Gone :mad:
Both of these seem nice tho

I looked it up, and I found mx 213, and hillside mx, not sure which is what I've been hearing about, but either way, I think the sx track was false information haha.. I used to ride at this huge track in irondale oh., this lady named Sam had it and a nice little shop. 3 Mile long mx track with some nice jumps, and a 'sx' track.. She sold the land and it closed down.. Gone :mad:
Both of these seem nice tho
Mx213 is big around here. If you make the drive to Crow Canyon MX in urichsville, It's and hour south of me. The track is really large, LLQ qualifiers set 2 min laps in C class. They have 400 acres of trails, nice primitive camping, clean nice big track (and peewee) and a great parts shop. It's where I do almost all my race practice. I really like the place, and some other members can vouch on it. Here's a video from one of the local guys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgE4ERioieA