Project "BBD"

My dad took one of our other trucks, a kenworth through the drive thru at mcdonalds once upon a time, I was really little, he bought me a happy meal, it was awesome. this one to be exact.
12.jpg

A friend of mine took his dads Chevy 3/4 ton with a cabover camper on it thru a drive thru (jack in the box and ripped the roof off of it when he tried to get to the window...... that is all. Carry on! :prof:

well after 4 months of searching for parts, re-wiring, its running! didn't even have to ether it, started and its idling perfectly, all the air systems are building normally too :banana: its a beautiful sound

Now you can Mog like you've never Mogged before..... :shocked: ... SaWeet........ I've seen a few of them and some other similar trucks out at the King of the Hamers each one done up a lttile different. The best one was a Panzar??? lower than a Mog, stripped of the cab, roll bar added all the way to the back ... bench seat in the rear along with a table and a blender. The guys would find their spot, park, mount their parrot to the bar, sport their sombreros, blend up some maggies and party...

So what do you do when you get the Mog stuck? Hey, I learned long ago that all wheel drive is a great way to get insanely stuck. You haven't lived until you have unstuck a vehicle mired past the axles.

From the look of that air intake you almost submerge the cab and still go.

So what do you do when you get the Mog stuck? Hey, I learned long ago that all wheel drive is a great way to get insanely stuck. You haven't lived until you have unstuck a vehicle mired past the axles.

From the look of that air intake you almost submerge the cab and still go.
thats kind of my job isn't it? :noidea: