President Day Weekend in Cal City

It probably will be the last time we camp with peeps we don't really know. I have always been good with camping in the same vicinity just not on others door mats. :prof:
:noidea: i love camping with new peoples. never know what kinda personalitys i meet... sometimes a douchbag is around... you dont let it get to ya and do your thing anyway. a couple trips ago some dude who was a tad bit douchy was off to bed and kicked this lady out of the chair saying its his ... just so it can be set by his camper.... its a running joke now and anytime someone takes a chair you say " ophh shit i just been BRANDO'ed" :lol: now its funny.

:noidea: i love camping with new peoples. never know what kinda personalitys i meet... sometimes a douchbag is around... you dont let it get to ya and do your thing anyway. a couple trips ago some dude who was a tad bit douchy was off to bed and kicked this lady out of the chair saying its his ... just so it can be set by his camper.... its a running joke now and anytime someone takes a chair you say " ophh shit i just been BRANDO'ed" :lol: now its funny.

I like to think of them as hmmm (white trash -- I think she even had buck teeth like a goat) :lol:

:noidea: i love camping with new peoples. never know what kinda personalitys i meet... sometimes a douchbag is around... you dont let it get to ya and do your thing anyway.
I have met my share of new people over the last couple of years and I will keep it to that. There was more than one douchbag around this camp, I did my thing anyway and it progressed from there. None of these people that I know of are members of this forum either. And yes, she did have the face of an ugly horse and she could eat an apple through a chain link fence. :lol:

It probably will be the last time we camp with peeps we don't really know. I have always been good with camping in the same vicinity just not on others door mats. :prof:
As much as this all went south, one needs to keep your mind open. This has never EVER happened before and will never EVER happen again. Most people are good people, just not these yahoos. I will never camp again with that group with the exception of Rick (Sticky). Rick feels as bad about this as I do because they were just wrong here.:thumb: