President Day Weekend in Cal City

IMG_0235.JPG
Wife and I arrived late Friday night and could not find where we were supposed to be going. :banghead: Stayed out in the vast desert by ourselves and then found Weathergeek and Xquadtard in the morning. Saturday morning one of Xtards buddies took a nasty dirt nap out warming up for a ride some were getting ready to go on. :thinking: Sounds like a familiar scenario, eh Timo. Poor guy had to be transported to the hospital and ends up with 3 compressed vertebrae and a concussion. So anyway, Geek, Tard, Guppy and I took off and had a nice ride in an area that was a lot of fun and new to me. A couple of my buddies showed up later and we had some good times out there. IMG_0221.JPG
A nice girl helped us with this shot up on a mountain top over looking the entire area. IMG_0227.JPG

We ended up back at camp Saturday afternoon for some good evening festivities which included some of the good old fireworks we all like to see, except for someones dogs. It was not too long afterwards that I decided we needed to change camp spots and some acquaintances. :boxing: So early next morning I moved along with my buddies, Geek and Tard to a real nice and peaceful spot. IMG_0229.JPG
It was soon after setting up camp that Tard comes out with a DBA beer, James, you never told us about this one. :thinking: IMG_0220.JPG
Weather was perfect and we had some nice sunsets to go along with the evening skies. IMG_0228.JPGPeople started packing up and leaving Monday morning and this is what was left of the gang at our new spot until we all departed. IMG_0234.JPGA couple more random shots.IMG_0225.JPGIMG_0219.JPGIMG_0226.JPGIMG_0237.JPGNotice the little RV's way off in the distance and no neighbors to be seen. :thumb:
So there you have it and I know of a couple other pictures that hopefully will show up.

View attachment 12322
Wife and I arrived late Friday night and could not find where we were supposed to be going. :banghead: Stayed out in the vast desert by ourselves and then found Weathergeek and Xquadtard in the morning. Saturday morning one of Xtards buddies took a nasty dirt nap out warming up for a ride some were getting ready to go on. :thinking: Sounds like a familiar scenario, eh Timo. Poor guy had to be transported to the hospital and ends up with 3 compressed vertebrae and a concussion. So anyway, Geek, Tard, Guppy and I took off and had a nice ride in an area that was a lot of fun and new to me. A couple of my buddies showed up later and we had some good times out there. View attachment 12312
A nice girl helped us with this shot up on a mountain top over looking the entire area. View attachment 12313

We ended up back at camp Saturday afternoon for some good evening festivities which included some of the good old fireworks we all like to see, except for someones dogs. It was not too long afterwards that I decided we needed to change camp spots and some acquaintances. :boxing: So early next morning I moved along with my buddies, Geek and Tard to a real nice and peaceful spot. View attachment 12314
It was soon after setting up camp that Tard comes out with a DBA beer, James, you never told us about this one. :thinking: View attachment 12315
Weather was perfect and we had some nice sunsets to go along with the evening skies. View attachment 12316People started packing up and leaving Monday morning and this is what was left of the gang at our new spot until we all departed. View attachment 12317A couple more random shots.View attachment 12318View attachment 12319View attachment 12320View attachment 12321Notice the little RV's way off in the distance and no neighbors to be seen. :thumb:
So there you have it and I know of a couple other pictures that hopefully will show up.

Nice pics.....

Sounds like the "WARM UP RIDES" need to be toned down a might! :shocked: Just sayin! :prof:

cool stuff dave... you dont remember me bringing cases of the DBA to the first DBA t-day meet? thats good beer regardless of the name.

ps..sometimes neighbors is a good thing... you never know when you might get some great camp fire entertainment

:thinking:

cool stuff dave... you dont remember me bringing cases of the DBA to the first DBA t-day meet? thats good beer regardless of the name.

ps..sometimes neighbors is a good thing... you never know when you might get some great camp fire entertainment
All you need is maybe a can of chain lube, propane bottle or a nice bottle of perfume in the fire for some excitement...:devil: