Powers MX 7/25/10

My brother and I went to Powers MX yesterday to get in some practice. It was my first time riding since fixing my bike. The first few pictures are me and the last two are my bro.

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

James

Staff member
:cry: Ahh I'm jealous, those are some nice shots. :thumb: That looks like a pretty good practice track. How big is the double that your Bro is hitting, 65-70ft?

:cry: Ahh I'm jealous, those are some nice shots. :thumb: That looks like a pretty good practice track. How big is the double that your Bro is hitting, 65-70ft?

That is the same double as the third pic down. I would say it is about 65-75FT.

nice... so is that like a track that you have to pay to go on or is it just on someones farm and they are cool and let you ride?

cool pics tho and the roost one:thumb: +2 roost for you.

nice... so is that like a track that you have to pay to go on or is it just on someones farm and they are cool and let you ride?
cool pics tho and the roost one:thumb: +2 roost for you.
It is at a dealership. They only charge $10 to ride all day.

Nice pics. Looks like a fun track. I see some nice rocks on the landing on the double in the 3rd picture.
Thanks and yes there are some huge rocks at Powers.

Nice job. Nikons D40's are good little cameras.
How did you know we have a Nikon D40? But yes they take awsome pics.

It is at a dealership. They only charge $10 to ride all day.

that is so awesome. Out here in expensive socal they rape us on prices... where i go at Barona its 25 a day but if you buy 4 tickets all at once you get 5 for 100. i havent gone but other places will make you pay a 1 time membership fee to be part of the "collective" or "co/op" for legal reasons because you cant sue a co/op you are part of. Then a daily fee on top of that. It kinda sucks but on the other hand they maintain the tracks very well. Some places have ambulances on stand by and there is always a crew of guys working.

James

Staff member
i havent gone but other places will make you pay a 1 time membership fee to be part of the "collective" or "co/op" for legal reasons because you cant sue a co/op you are part of. Then a daily fee on top of that.
The place I practice at is $20 a year and $5 a day.:thumb: