Pro Place your bets ! Vegas here we go ! **SPOILERS**

that old guy was smoking most of the young guys. he was also keeping right up with Stewart who was hauling ass till he crashed in the whoops.

Serious props goes out to K-Dub. Gotta love his showmanship as well. I like how he does the transfer jump before each race.... and this years vegas one was sick

RIGHT!!!! That was an Insane jump! Off the Berm and across 3 lanes and then doubles again!

I cant find it but this is pretty sick too!

http://youtu.be/gPSA8j0Yyi0

All I know is when he and JS were battling it out the crowd cheered everytime they came by, and I'm pretty certain most of those cheers were for kdub

All I know is when he and JS were battling it out the crowd cheered everytime they came by, and I'm pretty certain most of those cheers were for kdub

I know all of my cheers were for K-dub! :thumb: That old man was rocking!

found this qoute on his fan page...
Rick says:
05/08/2011 at 10:03 pm
James, you may be the “fastest man on the planet”, just not for 20 laps. K-Dub is a fan favorite, who in the twilight of his career put so much pressure on you that you crashed and took him out in the process. I’m still unsure how a fourth place season finish qualifies you as the “fastest man on the planet”. I’m pretty sure the other top riders can grab a handful of throttle and crash too. Would they then be “the fastest”. Please, just focus and try to come back fresh next season and try to ride within your limits.
Reply to this comment

James

Staff member
is there anyone else on a blue bike that might win :noidea: :lol:
Brayton seems to be improving, very slowly though.
GO TEAM GREEN !!!!:thumb:
:banana::banana:
that sucked so bad seeing JS take out K-dub. that was so sick how JS did that quad to triple triple then K-dub doing right away on the next lap :thumb: that was good racing till JS and his out of control self eats it in front of k-dub :picard:
:thumb: That was some epic racing on K-Dubs part, that "old man" can ride. :ride:

James

Staff member
found this qoute on his fan page...
:lol: I found these pretty funny, granted if they weren't talking to a pro rider with a pro team it wouldn't be funny, but...

oh ya stiffin your suspension. I realize you wont be quite as radical but nobody wants to see you hurt.
If you have not done so already, You might consider reducing the seat height of your bike, maybe look into what Carmichael did to lower the overall height of his Suzuki. I just think the Yamaha is too tall for you.