Pro Place your bets ! Vegas here we go ! **SPOILERS**

20110506-pressconference-riding-group.jpg

20110506-pressconference-riding-ryan-dungey.jpg

20110506-pressconference-riding-ryan-sipes.jpg

20110506-pressconference-riding-chad-reed.jpg

20110506-pressconference-riding-dean-wilson.jpg

20110506-pressconference-riding-ryan-villopoto.jpg

20110506-pressconference-riding-eli-tomac.jpg

I would love to see Reed take it... Dungey too... Hell Villi is AWESOME too... as for that guy we all talk about too much... I think his ride is on the line.... He needs to win and everyone else needs to drop out...

Stewart will win tonight... (flame suit on). Villa will win the championship.

Need to get this over with and get onto real racing... The great outdoors.

what a night of racing!
Congrats to RV for the win!
Congrats to Reed and Dungey showing that they don't need an asterik next to their names......
Special thanks to Erkel for taking out Windham... Stewart you freaking douche bag:foul::foul:... again you managed to wipe someone out. Granted it was unintentional but you pissed Kevin off for the last time and I sincerly hope he punched you in the head :gibbs:

that sucked so bad seeing JS take out K-dub. that was so sick how JS did that quad to triple triple then K-dub doing right away on the next lap :thumb: that was good racing till JS and his out of control self eats it in front of k-dub :picard:

glad to see RV get the title :cheers: for RV

how about that lites west race ? that was some sick racing right there. they were almost 4 wifde coming down monster alley at one point.

I wish Reed could have won it, but Villi didn't exactly have it handed to him on a plate, theres so many what if's, like what if dungey hadn't thrown his chain
what if bubba hadn't knocked Reed off the track
what if they're hadn't have been a tough block in the course?
:blah: :blah:

Congrats to RV for winning the championship
Congrats to Reed for proving he's not washed up and finishing ahead of "the fastest man on the planet"
Good ride by Dungey, maybe next year they'll get him a better chain :smirk:

oh yeah, and for the fastest man on the planet he sure seemed to be having a hard time with the oldest guy in the series :thumb:

that old guy was smoking most of the young guys. he was also keeping right up with Stewart who was hauling ass till he crashed in the whoops.

Serious props goes out to K-Dub. Gotta love his showmanship as well. I like how he does the transfer jump before each race.... and this years vegas one was sick