pismo dunes :banana:

Great pics! That is a nice one of you in shorts:smirk: and :Pto the annoucer. So do they have two classes? One paddle and one none paddle? It seems to me that would make a big diff or does it?:noidea: Have you even gone to the Cracked Crab up there? One of my favorite restuarants up there. And the Steaming Bean in Shell beach for Lattes. Except I cant afford:naughty: those drinks anymore! I'd rather have a new qt. of oil for my bike.
lol thanks... they just had knobbie classes cause paddles throw to much roost but all the major tire companys had just came out with the sand knobbies so thats what they ran. i was talking to pros and they said they drilled another rim lock and ran 0psi in the back... i ran my usual 6 front and rear. In the pics you can see quads cause they actually ran the courses along side each other so the different classes could run at the same time, it was pretty cool cause my buddy races quads and i saw him a few times along side of me and we raced it out.

we usually don't go anywhere but Klondikes Pizza and Pismo Fish and Chips so i havn't really tried anywhere else...lol