Pictures of bar bends?

See, you jumped the gun to soon. You should return the cr high bars and do what Big Dan and josmoloco suggested.
i dont want to sped another boat load of money on my bars like i did with my sled. I live in a small town so i orderd them off royal distributing and all i needed was bars, grips and grip glue. With the fmx bars it the bars the clamps and grips which would be way over my budget, i still need money for gas too :P

Hey, you started this thread with a question. Members, tried to help you with the question you asked. They gave you alternate options on what you could do. It sounds like you made your choice on your own before your third post. Maybe you should think before you ask. Instead of spitting in our faces. :P

How did he "spit" in anyone's face? Fat adapters make anything taller. Adapters aren't for everyone. Anyway, I can bet the cr highs are more appreciated than what was on there.

Last edited:

James

Staff member
Hey, you started this thread with a question. Members, tried to help you with the question you asked. They gave you alternate options on what you could do. It sounds like you made your choice on your own before your third post. Maybe you should think before you ask. Instead of spitting in our faces. :P
Really Dennis, I mean REALLY? :facepalm:

If the shoe fits it fits well. :lol:
Plus what I said makes sense. :smirk:
Big Dan and josmoloco gave smerch89 good advice. :thumb:
It sounded like smerch89 really was not looking for advice. He had already made his mind up. but, I don't know why he posted a question like that. :noidea:

Last edited: