Perdition Ride Report

Donkey OR Mt. Goat come to mind:shocked:

20 miles in 5 hours:wow:Yikes! That is some very technical nastyness that you guys just love! I love technical too but...You'd have to ride my bike out of some of those spots for me:rolleyes: Dont know that I could ever hang with you nbeze. I think you'd have me :cry:for help too much :lol:

Great pics and report! I will need to pour a cup of coffee and watch the videos when I get a chance.

And soon Baja is off to Costa Rica:puke: I mean, cool!:thumb:

On a pig no less. Why not do it on a Sportster.........
Please do not post any more photo's of guys riding goat trails on a Big Red Pig. It's the only excuse I have left to get out of riding stuff like that.
I can hear it now "hey, we saw photo's on DBA of some guy doing it on a 650R, so, hurry up."

On a pig no less. Why not do it on a Sportster.........
Please do not post any more photo's of guys riding goat trails on a Big Red Pig. It's the only excuse I have left to get out of riding stuff like that.
I can hear it now "hey, we saw photo's on DBA of some guy doing it on a 650R, so, hurry up."

He's a big strapping farm boy and you know how they like to ride them pigs ... :lol: :smirk:

Great stuff ! Thanks for sharing . You won't have to worry about me telling anyone where that is. I wouldn't do that to a freind. :smirk: I see the makings of a new Geek slide. :rolleyes: Hey in the first couple of pics I think I see the Pilsbury dough boy on the big rock in the background. :smirk: