Pandora Radio

I had XM radio in my car, truck, home, plus my GF's home and car. It was expensive as hell! I cut it off. Too much money. They used to be commercial free, but now it's loaded with commercials like regular radio. What a rip off!:foul:
You are listening to the wrong station Buck...:prof:

You are listening to the wrong station Buck...:prof:

I with Buck, I used to have it back when it was 9.99 month. Then it went to 13.99 and started get more and more commercials. I am sorry but if I am paying to listen to XM I don't want ANY station to have commercials period:prof:

I listen to Panora on occasion. I mostly listen to my Iphone/pod music that I loaded it with. This insures you are not going to get any commercials or musical songs you don't like! :thumb:

I spell like that for a reason.

James

Staff member
I with Buck, I used to have it back when it was 9.99 month. Then it went to 13.99 and started get more and more commercials. I am sorry but if I am paying to listen to XM I don't want ANY station to have commercials period:prof:
:thinking: If I remember right, back when I first got Sirius it was only 6.99 a month. Plus all of Sirius's music channels were commercial free. :rocker:

My Pandora is cranked right now and Im dancing while getting ready for work. I love that I can pick a style of music and it just keeps giving me more of the same. It rocks! But my dog doesnt understand Pandora. He is starring at me wondering why Im half dressed and moving around like this:banana:

My Pandora is cranked right now and Im dancing while getting ready for work. I love that I can pick a style of music and it just keeps giving me more of the same. It rocks! But my dog doesnt understand Pandora. He is starring at me wondering why Im half dressed and moving around like this:banana:

:shocked:

Keep this away from Natty's eyes :smirk:

:shocked:

Keep this away from Natty's eyes :smirk:

The dog is howling! Saying something about needing plastic surgery. So I kicked the pooch and said :prof:your not getting breakfast! Hehe....I'd never kick my dog. I wuv him!

BTW...Im completely dressed now and ready for work.

Hmmmm.....Natty huh:thinking: I think I know who that is. Without pics he'll be fine:thumb: