Other PALMER84ONE Buys a KTM

So now that Palmer has dangled this sweet Orange Crush in front of me, I may have to make a stop at my local shop to see about getting one as well for this little guy.
image.jpeg

He is already rocking the race suit, so he has a ways to go, but it can sit on a stand in my garage next to #5 and TTR until he is ready.

So Palmer, does this scooter come with training wheels or is that separate?

So now that Palmer has dangled this sweet Orange Crush in front of me, I may have to make a stop at my local shop to see about getting one as well for this little guy.
View attachment 15387

He is already rocking the race suit, so he has a ways to go, but it can sit on a stand in my garage next to #5 and TTR until he is ready.

So Palmer, does this scooter come with training wheels or is that separate?

Training Wheels? The whole idea is to get them to use the outriggers (feet) to keep upright. TW will only hinder the balancing act.
Love the compression suit on wee man; I might have to look into one for Evelyn with a feminine flare to it.

Training Wheels? The whole idea is to get them to use the outriggers (feet) to keep upright. TW will only hinder the balancing act.
Love the compression suit on wee man; I might have to look into one for Evelyn with a feminine flare to it.
i agree on the TW. When JR wanted to ride, i told him he had to master his bicycle with no TW and jump the curb. 3 weeks later, I was bike shopping..:thumb: He was 3 at the time.

Joe never did the TW either. Went from scooter to bike, like Moto, he skipped some CC's and whent for the 2t he sports now. Might never get him off it.

wish the kids ttr50 never came with training wheels. they made learning for him a lot harder.. my baby girl tho never used em and advanced a lot faster. 2nd time riding the thing she is putting her foot down and doing 180 u turns